Page 726 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 22662667671672272372472572672772872973073677682612261726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 36575

The Democratic field is gonna push gun legislation in some form, assuming they win in 2020. It's been a far more prominent part of the debate than in the past, and even the moderate candidates are going "hold your horses, we've got consensus on lots of gun legislation. There's no need to squander that chance to push going door to door confiscating previously legally-owned guns."

Entirely depends on who gets the nomination; and only Bernie is willing to just start headbutting the NRA.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Space Cop VS Alien Yandere!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    he needs the line.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Finale of Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is 2/3rds done and it's been a hell of a ride. The animation and choreography is so damn nice in this show.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Yays!

Well, honestly the first thing to do is just find your niche. I'd advise checking out some Sentai, Kamen Rider or other Toku related works on YouTube and find what interests you the most. Then go look up some more of it. Next, find a community of fellow fans you can talk to about them.
    We've got quite a few here on CBR as it turns out. Cyke is an expert for example.
    TVTropes also has a Sentai and Kamen Rider section in their Live Action TV Sub-Forum filled with people you can talk to about them.

As for shows to start off with, I would recommend Kamen Rider Black for KR and Dekaranger for Sentai.

Kamen Rider Black is a good gateway into Kamen Rider that really helps you get a feel for their style and Dekaranger is a wacky, sci-fi, sentai action police series with a samurai Doggo.

For an anime style Toku, check out Guyver Genesis Begins. It covers the Guyver Manga up until the Gigantic Armor and it is amazingly fun.
    Be warned though it is very violent.
    I see, I see.

You have my thanks for this excellent advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I see, I see.

You have my thanks for this excellent advice.
    You're very welcome Miburo!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Seven Deadly Sins: So...

spoilers:
    Escanor just died.

...anybody want to wager if it'll stick?
    end of spoilers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea, apparently just a backyard party in Fresno and the people came up and started shooting over the fence. It's apparently become something of a joke at this point really with neither side of the political aisle willing to even touch on the subject of gun laws for fear of not getting reelected. All because a majority of the country cares more about gun rights than the well-being of the neighbors and other citizens.

... legit thinking of moving, after my affairs are sorted.
    Urgh.

I mean, by all means MOVE. You'll like our money; the different colours save time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    The Democratic field is gonna push gun legislation in some form, assuming they win in 2020. It's been a far more prominent part of the debate than in the past, and even the moderate candidates are going "hold your horses, we've got consensus on lots of gun legislation. There's no need to squander that chance to push going door to door confiscating previously legally-owned guns."
    I guess stuff needs to start somewhere. I just feel things are in the 'too little, too late' area, similar to climate change.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins: So...

spoilers:
    Escanor just died.

...anybody want to wager if it'll stick?
    end of spoilers
    I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. The series is pretty clearly in endgame and that was a pretty well done scene to cap off the character.

What would you gain by walking it back?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. The series is pretty clearly in endgame and that was a pretty well done scene to cap off the character.

What would you gain by walking it back?
    I'm not entirely sure that we're at the true endgame here (I was fooled once by series but not again!!!). The godess clan leaders are still somewhere out there AFAIK, I could see them doing something nasty to ruin the sendoff (maybe not right this instant but in the next arc.

There are still a few dangling plot threads and it would feel weird if we didn't have the entire main cast there for it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm not entirely sure that we're at the true endgame here (I was fooled once by series but not again!!!). The godess clan leaders are still somewhere out there AFAIK, I could see them doing something nasty to ruin the sendoff (maybe not right this instant but in the next arc.

There are still a few dangling plot threads and it would feel weird if we didn't have the entire main cast there for it all.
    Didn't that all get resolved with Ruduciel and Mael and all of that stuff? The only person left would be the Supreme Goddess who we've seen once in a flashback. I don't know if there's plot in there.

More pertinent though is the way that character arcs are closing, Ban has given up his immortality and gotten his girl back, King and Diane are finally getting together, Gowther is becoming some shade of real boy, Meliodas has broken his curse and reunited with Elizabeth and so on.

There's not much else for them to do in terms of motivation. We might get like a flash forward epilogue chapter with them taking on the goddess but I really don't think there's mileage for much more engaging plot here.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i've been watching competitive tetris for about a year and a half now. and i gotta say, this might be the best tetris match in CTWC history.