Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    The technique basically hides them in Hammerspace. ^_^
    It’s the pointier version of Cyclops’ Punch Dimension.

...also free-range is often BS, and misleading to boot, so I would never, ever use that label.
    Yeah, real free range would have empty egg boxes and also be called “chickens we couldn’t find”.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    As soon as I saw the name I thought of that.
    I mean, as techniques go, it's pretty up there. Especially the 'Magister' version of it (fan-made, but fills a gap).

Also very cool.

Yeah, real free range would have empty egg boxes and also be called “chickens we couldn’t find”.
    Hopefully 'Chickens we would leave alone.'
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Hopefully 'Chickens we would leave alone.'
    You have met humanity, right...?

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

The technique basically hides them in Hammerspace. ^_^
    You know, with all the non-hammer things that hide in Hammerspace, I'm surprised the Hammer lobby isn't trying harder to collect rent. Then again, with all the things making Hammerspace their home these dsys, said lobby is probably just glad no one's trying to grab the naming rights.

...also free-range is often BS, and misleading to boot, so I would never, ever use that label.
    Unfortunately, it was the only thing I could think of on short notice that had at least the perceived meaning I was looking for.

It's a shame that legal labels so often end up revealing themselves as indicators of things the public should avoid rather than things the public should seek out.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

You have met humanity, right...?
    Yes, and I have very little hope for us.

No reason to stop TRYING, but very little hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    You know, with all the non-hammer things that hide in Hammerspace, I'm surprised the Hammer lobby isn't trying harder to collect rent. Then again, with all the things making Hammerspace their home these dsys, said lobby is probably just glad no one's trying to grab the naming rights.
    The technique actually stores them in an extra-dimensional space warped/created by one's own Ki, but...as that's pretty much Hammerspace, I went with it. ^_^

Unfortunately, it was the only thing I could think of on short notice that had at least the perceived meaning I was looking for.

It's a shame that legal labels so often end up revealing themselves as indicators of things the public should avoid rather than things the public should seek out.
    Unfortunate, but...yeah.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Last edited by Gryphon; 07-20-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...There's something uplifting that even if it was one match of Mechwarrior Online, I managed to score 4 kills with my Hunchback mech.

...Yeah, MWO is tough.

Putting Trigon and Early Kitty Pryde to one side, which is worse: Beyonder’s jump suit and soul-glo hair or Wonder Man’s safari jacket costume?

Extraordinary Member

Dragon Ball Super: So... the writer's hero OC is the only one who can save the main characters from his villain OC.

I'm kidding because I assume that the story is going to go in another direction but... how many fanfics do you think there are wherein similar scenarios to this chapter take place?

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Dragon Ball Super: So... the writer's hero OC is the only one who can save the main characters from his villain OC.

I'm kidding because I assume that the story is going to go in another direction but... how many fanfics do you think there are wherein similar scenarios to this chapter take place?
    I'm disappointed because I was hoping we'd see Gogeta.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member

The latest episode of the One Piece anime had some pretty nifty animation for this one short fight scene with Zoro.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, there were some nice cuts in there.

It's always nice when a regular serialised show drops some good quality animation in there, a neat little surprise.