Page 655 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 15555560564565165265365465565665765865966570575511551655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 36572
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well we had a small tornado pass by the house last now.

and most of houston is now underwater.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

Oh Jeeeze, are you alright?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Oh Jeeeze, are you alright?
    yep. it doesn't flood here often unless the rain comes in waves. the tornado hit the freeway about 5 miles from the house.

havent seen this much water since harvey.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The current fight in the Kimetsu no Yaiba manga has been really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    It just struck me what a precarious position the One Piece world is in right now.

The Shichibukai was one of the stablising powers in the world (or that was the point at least) now that's gone and the Marines are going to waste so many resources going after these guys while trying to do their other shady business.

At the same time the Wano conflict will most likely lead to half of the Yonko being taken out. That'll leave a massive power gap for people like Blackbeard to exploit.

If Luffy rocks up with his post-Wano upgraded crew and his own armada to save Wano, probably alongside his father and the Revolutionary army, just imagine how much of a distraction that'll be for the World Government that Blackbeard can use to his advantage.

Chaos, the whole world is heading for absolute pandemonium. Which is part of why One Piece is so great. It feels like a living world where stuff happens with or without the main characters.
    end of spoilers
    The status quo ain't quo no more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Mihawk is an absolute unit. Man's sitting on his island surrounded by Marine ships, and he responds by spreading his arms and going "I've been bored, so bring it on motherfuckers!"

But this is a horrible idea. They're not only picking fights with the seven pirates that were strong enough that the World Government made a deal with them so they don't have to worry about them, they're also picking a fight with the Big Mom/Kaido alliance.
    If this military plan was Akainu's idea, then he's completely off his rocker. The World Government gathered everyone they had, every admiral, every vice-admiral and the Shichibukai to take on Whitebeard's faction. And even then victory cost them dearly. Now it's one thing to abolish the Shichibukai, but there's no way the World Government can afford to spread itself in so many directions to take them all down at once. Not without suffering several defeats, massive losses in manpower and giving Blackbeard and the other Yonko free reign to mop up the pieces.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    If this military plan was Akainu's idea, then he's completely off his rocker. The World Government gathered everyone they had, every admiral, every vice-admiral and the Shichibukai to take on Whitebeard's faction. And even then victory cost them dearly. Now it's one thing to abolish the Shichibukai, but there's no way the World Government can afford to spread itself in so many directions to take them all down at once. Not without suffering several defeats, massive losses in manpower and giving Blackbeard and the other Yonko free reign to mop up the pieces.
    I doubt Akainu is that crazy, seeing how Oda basically said if he really wanted to, the guy would find One Piece in about a year. Again, if he really tried.

The World Government however...They did after all decided not to tell the public that dangerous criminals managed to slip out of Impel Down, enough to straight up piss off Sengoku.

brother in law made it home safe.

they should've shut down his school district in this mess.

Extraordinary Member

not to mention, they don't seem to have a replacement for the warlords to keep the balance. as messed up as the warlord system was, there was a balance to it all.
    Actually they do, Fujitora was talking about it with another Admiral and mentioned that Vegapunk had something that made ablishment viable

Damn, hope you and your peeps are okay

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Actually they do, Fujitora was talking about it with another Admiral and mentioned that Vegapunk had something that made ablishment viable

Damn, hope you and your peeps are okay
    huh. i don;t even remember that convo.

Extraordinary Member

huh. i don;t even remember that convo.
    It happened way back when the Reverie first began

Man, that OP chapter was packed with the good ****.

spoilers:
    Mihawk's about to have a good time. He's been bored for who knows how long lol. X Drake being a mole is great, makes me real interested in what his role is in Wano will be when **** really goes down. And now Blackbeard's on the move too?!....shits going crazy, fast lol.

And then there's Vivi...gotta see more to determine what happened.. though I wonder what the importance of the Sabo fake out is. Either way, always liked Morgan's but I never expected him to be that much of a bad ass lol. I kinda wonder of we'll get one more chapter of this before moving back to Wano.
    end of spoilers

yep. it doesn't flood here often unless the rain comes in waves. the tornado hit the freeway about 5 miles from the house.

havent seen this much water since harvey.
    Damn, glad to hear you're alright though. Hope your family and friends aren't badly affected by this as well.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 09-19-2019 at 09:53 PM.

The new Kengan Omega chapter was great. I can’t wait for Ryuki vs Akoya. That fight should be nice and violent.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Girl Genius: I am sick of Zeetha getting handed her ass. If she's meant to be a fairly competent guard to get beat on by the bigger bads, then stop hyping her up.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The Global Climate Strike today is super inspiring.

Millions of people taking to the streets worldwide! Lots of young people stepping up to try and force political action. You love to see it!