Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Played Persona 5 strikers it was great. love fighting Japanese Tony Stark.
    Strikers is really fun. I just enjoyed getting to see the cast again as they goof off together, and the new additions were brilliant. And yes, Japanese Tony Stark is the best boss fight, the music really helps a lot there.

Extraordinary Member

Lots of interesting developments that definitely weren't in the original web comic in the latest One Punch-Man chapter.

spoilers:
    Poor Flashy Flash has now been outsped by four people and he just doesn't know how to deal with it. But the fact that he's still alive (if knocked out) after getting smacked out of the air at the speeds he and his opponents were moving in says quite a bit about his durability. He's a tough dude.

But the real interesting bits are about this mysterious evil presence that's been showing up here and there in the last few chapters. Here it fails to draw in Tatsumaki to its grasp, which Blast complements. And apparently Blast is fighting it on some other battlefront alongside several other warriors that we only see the shilouettes of.

And now the even bigger centipede brother and even larger evil water have appeared, most likely to get their asses handed to them by Garou. The planet just really doesn't seem to like humans.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 01-15-2022 at 05:47 AM.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The CW is Developing Justice U For David Ramsey’s John Diggle

Yeah this is the guy who should be teaching superheroes.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Does-does that article say "unlawful possession of a cured vehicle"?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Does-does that article say "unlawful possession of a cured vehicle"?
    Google says that a cured vehicle is: The right to cure gives a buyer a grace period in which to catch up on payments before a repossession takes place. If you are in possession of an automobile in which the buyer has "cured" or payed has caught up on payment, you could be in possession of a "cured" vehicle. The right to "cure" simply gives a buyer a grace period in which to catch up on payments before a repossession takes place.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Fantastic Member

Wizards and Warriors looks at the Battle of Five Armies:

Utensils but warped by Chaos
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Currently in the middle of the 3rd Matrix movie. (I'll be watching the new one after)

I have come to the surprising conclusion that I like most of the matrixes equally well.

Also, why did no one tell me that the third one had some fucking cool mechs in it?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Small piece of Jujutsu Kaisen trivia.

In the Brazilian Portuguese dub of the anime, the translated the name of Fushigoro's domain expansion a little differently to the English dub. Instead of "Chimera Shadow Garden," they went with "Jardim das Sombras Justapostas," which is "Garden of Juxtaposed Shadows," and I think is a little bit cooler somehow, even if it's a bit of a mouthful.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: I shouldn't be surprised that Kaido is actually kinda proficient with drunk anime fighting. And here comes spoilers:
    Zunisha along with some more odd foreshadowing.
    end of spoilers

Black Clover: Pretty standard "New boss enemy stomps all the strongest supporting characters" chapter, with a bit of flair, and I appreciates the captains' tenacity.

My Hero Academia: The setup for the approaching possible final battles continues as the heroes plan for a divide and conquer strategy while Aizawa has a nice talk with Aoyama.

Jujutsu Kaisen: There's a really nice flow to this fight with big moves, quick improvisation from both parties and a nice dramatic finish.

Overall, fun chapters this week.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The current fight in JJK has been very good.

I have liked the Spring arc in Undead Unluck as well. Kind of feels like the series has found its feet while also retaining that big kind of "anything can happen," feel.

I do hope it doesn't get cancelled, but I do worry a little.

Silly, petty Kaiba. You'll never recover those Life Points.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!