Page 2364 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 1364186422642314235423602361236223632364236523662367236823742414 ... LastLast
Results 35,446 to 35,460 of 36947

If you read the Sweet Home Manahwa and are a purist. You will be disappointed to learn that Season 2 of Netflix's Sweet Home deviates even further from the Manahwa.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Swiss army nerd

Mark Millar has made a...I wouldn't call it a heel turn, as I've always thought he's a piece of ****, but a more blatant turn to the comicsgate side of things.

Railing against "cancel pigs", who he says are intentionally trying to drive creators to suicide. Palling around with EVS and tacitly endorsing a book taking aim at Gail Simone and Kelly Sue DeConnick.

The dude has a history of antisemitic remarks and associations, plus his comics are generally morally reprehensible, so not a heel turn. More of a mask off.

I think I saw Liefeld made some comments too.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Swiss army nerd

Wonder how many other 90s guys who got more than their talent deserved will pipe up...

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    Wonder how many other 90s guys who got more than their talent deserved will pipe up...
    When nobody is paying them the attention they feel entitled to? Not a huge surprise.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Jujutsu Kaisen: Well, that was quicker and far less convoluted than I expected.

spoilers:
    Higuruma: We will now review the evide--

Sukuna: ************, I'm guilty. I already heard this **** before and no one here wants to hear another bout of "Lawyer-No-Jutsu", so just execute me already.

Higuruma: Well, if you insist. 'Confiscation' and 'Death Penalty', it is. *materializes his Executioner's Sword*

Sukuna: Oh yeah, and what exactly are we confiscating today?

Higuruma:...Your cursed techniques?

Sukuna: Well, that'd be the case if that's the only thing I had on me to be considered a weapon and filled with cursed energy, right? *waves Vajra playfully*

Higuruma and Kusakabe: Ooooh, ****.

Sukuna: *grins excitedly* Indeed. (Cleaves and Dismantles the **** out of both of them)
    end of spoilers

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Well, first off there was the trip. But then...

Before my trip to Japan I got a diagnosis for precancerous melanoma on my foot (so basically a black stain that hasn't yet penetrated down far enough to be a problem). Through a series of very fortunate events (seriously, I was lucky), I managed to get through the system rapidly and set up an appointment for surgery when I returned (on the 5th).

Choppy chop, they took it out and stitched me up, but it's on the sole of my foot. In the arch. Walking is...yeah. Problematic. I'm getting around my apartment on crutches to avoid any issues of tearing stitches and such.

I'm okay, though - thanks. Pain is mostly controllable now, and it'll heal up fine.
    Ouch, man!

That’s nasty.

Hope your foot starts to heal up ASAP, but at least they caught it. Take care of yourself until you’re fully back on your feet. Well, and afterwards, obviously, but… y’know.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Extraordinary Member

Zatch Bell 2: spoilers:
    Brago's back. And he's been to the gym.
    end of spoilers

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So, Blue Exorcist is going to be split into three cours, adding up to 36/39 episodes in total, so I think it's safe to assume that they're going beyond the Illuminati saga. Geez, VOLN is pretty intent on making up for lost time for BE fans.

Been slowly catching up on anime. I've always loved how the whole Forger family absolutely fails at being normal human beings.

Our guy had a flowchart and everything ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Been slowly catching up on anime. I've always loved how the whole Forger family absolutely fails at being normal human beings.

It's ironic because of all of the Forgers, Loid's arguably the only one with the closest thing resembling a normal childhood before his life went to Hell.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

And therein lies the brilliance of the show.

Due to various circumstances none of these weirdos are what you'd call "normal". But by knowingly being a fake family and pretending to be normal they've found a place of genuine warmth and compassion, and people with whom they can let their guard down. They're hilarious in their awkward attempts at being an unsuspicious family and heartwarming when they're just being loving and kind towards one another. And some times they kick a metric ton of ass. They're perfect.