Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Things went poorly then
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Here's hoping that this evolves into a game series that covers the entire manga.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Sorry to hear. Hopefully things start to improve for you?

Things here are slow. But still enjoyable. ^_^ In real life? Ups and downs, but still plugging away and doing decently. Happy. Heading for retirement in 5 years, so there's that. ^_^
    I'm feeling better right now - I've gone and went to a con with some friends I've managed to make. Somehow. Getting older and making friends as an autistic dumbass is like juggling while getting shanked, but I pulled it off. The tricky part's gonna be keeping in contact with them, because if getting older taught me anything, it's that this, too, shall pass.

I'm guessing you're still writing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Good Lines In Manga Part II.

Reading yet another Rom-Com, 'I'm stuck in a fantasy novel' Manwha - I'm the Tyrant's Secretary - with some interesting departures from the norm (there is a second character who is a person who 'entered' the story from our world, why have I never bumped into this completely obvious storyline before?). Anyway, central character - the secretary - gets set up on a blind date by her brother. The blind date - predictably - doesn't go well, and we get this final scene (in a little fantasy café).

[Secretary] *takes out purse, puts gold coin on table*

[Blind Date] What's this?

[Secretary] This should cover the cost of my tea. And your laundry fee.

*pours tea over Blind Date's head*

I admit, I cracked up at the 'And your laundry fee.' Does a very good job of humorously foreshadowing what we all know is coming next.
    Hey Sharp! Have you taken a look at I Shall Be a Matriach in This Life yet?

https://youtu.be/JQNZcBTOgt8

I have returned to you to share this TMNT short I discovered. It is now my favorite TMNT thing.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

Things went poorly then
    I've seen a screenshot. It looked so messy with words all over the place I thought it was a screenshot with a bunch of comments stuck in different places by other people, but no.

Read some brief comments from various sites, and apparently the game is just...a mess, and not-so-great on a basic level on top of the glitches. And it was $60.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    I'm feeling better right now - I've gone and went to a con with some friends I've managed to make. Somehow. Getting older and making friends as an autistic dumbass is like juggling while getting shanked, but I pulled it off. The tricky part's gonna be keeping in contact with them, because if getting older taught me anything, it's that this, too, shall pass.

I'm guessing you're still writing?
    Good to hear that things have improved. And that you've managed to grab some good friends. That's great. ^_^ What kind of con?

Still writing, indeed. Currently working on my wife's New Year's Eve story for this year, just finished the first draft. Worked out to a little over 40K words, so thank goodness not TOO long. I'll leave it for a month, then go back to start the edits. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Hey Sharp! Have you taken a look at I Shall Be a Matriach in This Life yet?
    Zipped through what has been translated, enjoyed it. Through that one I found another three, including The Tyrant's Secretary (almost done what I have of that one to read).

The TMNT thing is pretty fun.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Yea pretty dope that things are working RZ. Still working on the friends part myself
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Fun animation with Spider-Gwen vs. Uravity and Froppy from My Hero Academia.

Extraordinary Member

Great stuff here! I can already some small and welcome changes. Including Shinji getting to use his bankai in the main story. Nice!