Page 235 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 1351852252312322332342352362372382392452853357351235 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 36875

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    And I've got wait for Christmas.
    Lucky you. Me and my shite luck do not know when getting switch, let alone smash.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there is actually a pretty face way to unlock all the characters.
    But I want to do it the Heel way! CHEATING!

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Lucky you. Me and my shite luck do not know when getting switch, let alone smash.
    Maybe someone will get you one for Christmas.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    But I want to do it the Heel way! CHEATING!

Maybe someone will get you one for Christmas.
    damn you, smart ass. lol.

but the way i talk of is literally cheating the system.

The story mode? Yeah I remember the Wii version and it’s story mode unlocked everyone there.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

The story mode? Yeah I remember the Wii version and it’s story mode unlocked everyone there.
    Literally the slowest way to do it according to the internet reviewers.

Tell it to ELGatoFuego!

Turning off your system after every fighter collected to reset the timer?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Who's the weakest person capable of doing this (the entire routine):

?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

you can unlock them that way but there is a faster way.

I've decided to (try) and post a Christmas-related video each day until Christmas.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

https://www.dualshockers.com/sonic-t...hog-film-2019/

first look at Sonic for the live action film. thoughts good lord the horror! what I'm even looking at?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

can i just say how much i love raskreia? not only is she beautiful and powerful, but she's a brilliant leader.

in the latest chapters, she let a tv crew interview her for the first time ever and they pretty much asked if she and her race have been manipulating humans and plan to rule over them. she pretty much says that humans aren't worth ruling over due to not only how weak they are, but how utterly stupid they are. she explains that humans have been coming to lukedonia for centuries, wanting power and/or favors from them. they all got turns away. why? because humans would abuse that power and destory themselves.

and how did the gen pop take it? "she's lying! let's kill them all!"

keep in mind, several clan leaders are fighting dr. crombel, a human scientist bent on wiping out humanity and remaking them in his image. and he did it with the resources of the union, a human organization that used human test subjects to create living weapons to compete with the nobles, who didn't give two shits about them.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Took me a moment to place, since Jerry is so silly that I forgot what martial arts he was meant to use.

He's more of a joke character than a real fighter. There are even bits later where other characters forget that he was supposed to be in the tournament.

While he isn't the most unrealistic thing about the manga, he's probably the silliest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Sorry Sharp, but Jerry Tyson is elite comic relief, not elite fighter material. Might need to wait till the tournament is over for a proper Xingyi practitioner.
    I get that. The dude is clearly comedy relief.

It's the whole 'how they presented Xingyi', business. The martial art is based on 'imitating animals'. No, not really the point at all. Yes, there are 12 (very short) animal forms, but they're not the whole of the martial art (they're not even the fundamentals!), and they're not 'imitating animals'. They take inspiration from a certain aspect of how an animal moves, very much removed from the actual appearance of said animal's movements ('Horse' doesn't look much like a horse, as an example - rather, the specific technique associated with 'Horse' involves a strike using the forearms/fists and a more exaggerated whip of the spine coordinated with the footwork, much harder to do properly than it sounds). It's more about biomechanics than overt imitation.

It's an extremely superficial and largely incorrect assessment. *shrugs* It's a manga with magical martial art skills, I'm not too perturbed. Just a little saddened, especially since I've seen images from other manga that show they really 'get' some of the fundamentals (there's even a scene in that harem manga with the boy wizard-teacher - no, I don't recall the name, I never really read it - that shows the main character practicing 'Chinese martial arts' and it's easily recognizable Xingyi).

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Why does the Flash fight Ollie at normal speed, here?

Also, the overly dramatic 'Batwoman snap turns to look at things' is a little much. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I get that. The dude is clearly comedy relief.

It's the whole 'how they presented Xingyi', business. The martial art is based on 'imitating animals'. No, not really the point at all. Yes, there are 12 (very short) animal forms, but they're not the whole of the martial art (they're not even the fundamentals!), and they're not 'imitating animals'. They take inspiration from a certain aspect of how an animal moves, very much removed from the actual appearance of said animal's movements ('Horse' doesn't look much like a horse, as an example - rather, the specific technique associated with 'Horse' involves a strike using the forearms/fists and a more exaggerated whip of the spine coordinated with the footwork, much harder to do properly than it sounds). It's more about biomechanics than overt imitation.

It's an extremely superficial and largely incorrect assessment. *shrugs* It's a manga with magical martial art skills, I'm not too perturbed. Just a little saddened, especially since I've seen images from other manga that show they really 'get' some of the fundamentals (there's even a scene in that harem manga with the boy wizard-teacher - no, I don't recall the name, I never really read it - that shows the main character practicing 'Chinese martial arts' and it's easily recognizable Xingyi).

Why does the Flash fight Ollie at normal speed, here?

Also, the overly dramatic 'Batwoman snap turns to look at things' is a little much. ^_^
    Ah yeah, that actually did strike an off-note with me. I wasn't even aware Xingyi had anything to do with animal forms. Shaolin is where my mind normally goes to when I think of animal kung fu.