Page 239 of 2453 FirstFirst ... 1391892292352362372382392402412422432492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 36793
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Sorry for the late responses but yeah...I probably need to actually type on my laptop again. Lol

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    The idea was to overwhelm Hatsumi with possibilities and take him down while he was psyching himself out.

It actually worked until he tried to use the thing Hatsumi is the best at, and then it didn't.
    spoilers:
    I'm a little pissed Hatsumi got Worfed as much as he did to show off how much stronger already ridiculously OP Agito had gotten.
    end of spoilers

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Captain Might.

;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm a little pissed Hatsumi got Worfed as much as he did to show off how much stronger already ridiculously OP Agito had gotten.
    end of spoilers
    Me too but I think it was necessary for him.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Yeah, won't be able to catch it tonight. Got errands to run...After work...God dammit.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Supergirl
    spoilers:

So apparently running and flying around the world in opposite directions at Mach 7 will slow down time around the world and is also lethal to Barry and Kara.
    Alrighty then.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Question: Why? Just... just why? Can't even see anything beyond the silhouette and I can already tell it's going to be fucking TERRIFYING.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Elseworlds spoiler

spoilers:
    coie confirmed
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

Question: Why? Just... just why? Can't even see anything beyond the silhouette and I can already tell it's going to be fucking TERRIFYING.
    Squids are scarier, IMO.

Heck, I'd say Alita looks scarier.
    Those eyes.

But seriously though, I'm gonna wait for a trailer. This should be interesting.

Until then, Sonic Fan Film.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

- C.S. Lewis

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I was expecting something Inkling related.

But the problem with the Youtube clip you linked to is the same problem with every rendition of Cuthlu I've seen. He's supposed to be this maddening otherworldly thing who merely gazing upon him causes your sanity to fray away. But he's always shown as just this big old Godzilla monster. Scary maybe, but not insanity driving.

I'm thinking it's just everybody in a Cuthlu story wasn't too sane to begin with is the reason he's supposed to make you crazy.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!