Page 2428 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 142819282328237824182424242524262427242824292430243124322438 ... LastLast
Results 36,406 to 36,420 of 36892

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

...This does leave me feeling paranoid.
    I looked into this a few years ago, and what isn't mentioned is the fact that Doristine Gibson had a second encounter with the supposed werewolf when she went trick-or-treating with a little girl that she was babysitting. They passed by the same intersection and the kid spotted the creature coming out of the woods to approach their car. She told the girl to lock the door and they drove off.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Congrats!

I'mma get there one day. Climbing atop the mount of mangled Alisa spare parts, I'll move on up through the ranks yet lol

Thanks!

In terms of overall play I feel like I’m probably going to plateau here for a bit. I climbed to the rank after Garyu (Red 2) but playing someone who really knows how to fight my character last night made me think I’m more just running a game on people who don’t know her than actually improving so I’m going to try fighting people outside of ranked games more.

Also, new costume for Nina just dropped so that means new custom possibilities lol

Black Widow esque Nina

More Soul calibur esque Nina

Devil or tiefling nina

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I looked into this a few years ago, and what isn't mentioned is the fact that Doristine Gibson had a second encounter with the supposed werewolf when she went trick-or-treating with a little girl that she was babysitting. They passed by the same intersection and the kid spotted the creature coming out of the woods to approach their car. She told the girl to lock the door and they drove off.
    It is pretty surprising there is consistency between these events as everyone went to the same conclusion of encountering a bipedal wolf creature.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

one piece 1110: **** just got real-er!

Zoro finally decided he was done playing with Lucci

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    one piece 1110: **** just got real-er!
    Also, spoilers:
    Zoro truly is petty as hell. After six months of him playing around with Lucci in the background, all it took was a single insult from Sanji for him to get serious and cut him down.
    end of spoilers

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Also, spoilers:
    Zoro truly is petty as hell. After six months of him playing around with Lucci in the background, all it took was a single insult from Sanji for him to get serious and cut him down.
    end of spoilers

"the fable" has some of the best, most intense fight scenes i've seen in a manga. because of the general skills of the people in the story, the fights feel.........ground. like a wrong move could get you killed. they aren't super brutal or blood but they are tense. like watching a man walk a tight rope between two buildings.

Been awhile since I heard anything about this game. Honestly I thought the game was can.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-15-2024 at 09:56 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

LET'S..............GO.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

LET'S..............GO.
    And the other two characters seem to be young Garp and young Rayleigh.

Really surprised that they're not going for any of Kaido's henchmen.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    And the other two characters seem to be young Garp and young Rayleigh.

Really surprised that they're not going for any of Kaido's henchmen.
    On one hand, it was definitely cool to see PW4 get another chance with a second season of DLCs. On the other, the choices are admittedly out there.

Maybe the Film Red pack fits that latter part the most but still welcomed and makes me hope 4 will continue to get more in the long run. But not insane as Xenoverse 2 churning out DLCs like nobody's business levels.