Karate VS Sumo!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Aikido VS Sumo!
    What the HELL are those two things?O_o
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    What the HELL are those two things?O_o
    The Baki-verse versions of Sumo Wrestlers.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

liquid: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So damn cool.

First, Japan constructs an actual Gundam and now we have makeshift lightsabers. Fantasy is becoming reality, and it is both awesome and terrifying.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-15-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Sounds like Ridley Scott is dropping the idea of Prometheus/Covenant prequels being canonical to the Aliens timeline. Thank God. Now we can get back the mystery and intrigue about the species, instead of the explanation that "a crazy android made them". -_-
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-16-2020 at 02:41 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Man, the editing of this is doing a lot of work.

Even at that temperature, they are cutting a lot of time wherein they have to wait for things to get hot enough for anything to happen.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Sounds like Ridley Scott is dropping the idea of Prometheus/Covenant prequels being canonical to the Aliens timeline. Thank God. Now we can get back the mystery and intrigue about the species, instead of the explanation that "a crazy android made them". -_-
    Was there ever mystery about them?

Like, I've seen Alien and Aliens and not once did I think about, nor did the films suggest that I should care about, where the Aliens came from. Like, that's not what those films are about.

Prometheus was actually, for me, kind of fun. A hot mess and full of weird creative decisions but fun nonetheless. I agree that never needed to know where the Aliens came from and trying to explain it just made them less interesting but I don't really think there's a lot of intrigue per say. Never saw Covenant but I hear it was also a lot of fun, if rather goofy.

Maybe Ridley Scott should try working with a new IP than just rehasing Aliens again?

there is still hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Was there ever mystery about them?

Like, I've seen Alien and Aliens and not once did I think about, nor did the films suggest that I should care about, where the Aliens came from. Like, that's not what those films are about.

Prometheus was actually, for me, kind of fun. A hot mess and full of weird creative decisions but fun nonetheless. I agree that never needed to know where the Aliens came from and trying to explain it just made them less interesting but I don't really think there's a lot of intrigue per say. Never saw Covenant but I hear it was also a lot of fun, if rather goofy.

Maybe Ridley Scott should try working with a new IP than just rehasing Aliens again?
    The big mystery about alien was:

The critters were in a ship, a ship with a dead chest busted alien. That mystery was, were did they come from and such?

I do agree it is a bit of hope that the prequels are dropped. Because I found it bull that the Xenia’s were natural occurring critters experimented on by engineers, and then David sought to perfect the method with his own.

Ridley Scott is now on Raised. T Wolves. Good ****. I could see it i the Aliens/Blade Runner universe ( and yes same verse. Scott did movies and Easter egg in Prometheus dvd confirms it.)

That also means Kurt Russell Soldier is there too.

well a nice thing happened.

remember my neighbor who was shot a few months ago? she came over and gave us a 50 dollar gift card to red lobster. we are gonna use it to buy my aunt dinner for her birthday sunday. well her birthday was two days ago but we still wanna do something for her.