Page 717 of 2430 FirstFirst ... 21761766770771371471571671771871972072172776781712171717 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 36448

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

This week’s Kengan Omega chapter was great. I do wish that the fight was a bit longer though. I figured that Akoya wanted to recruit Ryuki.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hey Read, did you see the updated terms of service for YouTube that will go into effect next month? I heard about this part and immediately thought of you.

Terminations by YouTube for Service Changes

YouTube may terminate your access, or your Google account’s access to all or part of the Service if YouTube believes, in its sole discretion, that provision of the Service to you is no longer commercially viable
    That's fucked up.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

....And YouTube continues to disappoint. -_-

My Forum check it out

*Sets fire to the entire Domestic Girlfriend anime/manga series*

I dodged a fuckin' bullet there. Thanks, Dees. You saved my precious brain cells and sanity by informing what a clustercrap this series is. (You lose again, Cthulhu!)
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hey Read, did you see the updated terms of service for YouTube that will go into effect next month? I heard about this part and immediately thought of you.

That's fucked up.
    yep. didn't want to say anything yet but it has me scared. and considering they are fucking with markiplier's channel, no one is safe on youtube.

makes me upset to know that youtube can just kill my channel and i can do nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yep. didn't want to say anything yet but it has me scared. and considering they are fucking with markiplier's channel, no one is safe on youtube.

makes me upset to know that youtube can just kill my channel and i can do nothing about it.
    And the worst part about it is that even if there's a migration to anther video hosting/streaming site, YouTube can just use its Google money to buy it out. This is literally a no-win situation
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    And the worst part about it is that even if there's a migration to anther video hosting/streaming site, YouTube can just use its Google money to buy it out. This is literally a no-win situation
    and just when my channel has finally seen some traction, now i could loss it all.

as a reminder, i'm the only channel on youtube that devotes itself to warmahordes lore.

and now we gotta deal with hackers stealing youtube channels and selling them off to people.

one guy just had his channel hacked, sold off, and the person who bought ran a scam that took more than 15k from people.

and the bitch part? before this, his channel wasn't verified. after it got stolen and bought? instantly verified.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and now we gotta deal with hackers stealing youtube channels and selling them off to people.

one guy just had his channel hacked, sold off, and the person who bought ran a scam that took more than 15k from people.

and the bitch part? before this, his channel wasn't verified. after it got stolen and bought? instantly verified.
    I heard about that. It's insane, but pretty much par for the course for YouTube to not lift a finger until it's too late.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

*Sets fire to the entire Domestic Girlfriend anime/manga series*

I dodged a fuckin' bullet there. Thanks, Dees. You saved my precious brain cells and sanity by informing what a clustercrap this series is. (You lose again, Cthulhu!)
    Every time I annoy you, I win.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I for one don't like Shaggy's voice in the new Scooby movie. Something about it is off.
    My Forum check it out