At any rate, I kind of want LV PPG to come out now. If nothing else, just to laugh at it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    To put my hat back in the ring of this discussion here, just to clarify, I was just saying that to be melodramatic - nothing more, nothing less. I think you know me well enough to know when I say **** just to be facetious and silly. If I honestly did feel like someone's loose interpretation of the original source material did impact my like of it, I probably wouldn't have much to discuss on this forum(or any media platform regarding fiction for that matter, especially in the realm of comics). As you pointed out, Avatar's shitty movie adaptation(or its potentially abysmal TV series) doesn't change my love for the actual Avatar, Teen Titans Go! doesn't affect my continued enjoyment of the original animated series, etc.
    I get wait you’re saying. The track record with these kinds of things can be very spotty. I feel the same way with things like teen titans go and thundercats roar. I loved Batman the brave and the bold though.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I get wait you’re saying. The track record with these kinds of things can be very spotty. I feel the same way with things like teen titans go and thundercats roar. I loved Batman the brave and the bold though.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Dude I miss this show haha!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Brave and the bold was the ****!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That's fair, I see that kind of argument used entirely seriously a lot and it's very frustrating so I'm keen to push back on it when it's in my online backyard as it were..

I'm glad you're not fragile in this regard ^_^
    I wouldn't be the fun-loving, semi-murderous lunatic I am online if I was.

And there is the 2016 Powerpuff Girls, which was a lazy bloody mess that was part-Reboot, part-sequel, with no input from McCracken(dude didn't even know it was a thing until it was announced and CN executives still dared to lie and say they got his blessing) and CN refused to let the original VAs reprise their roles for whatever reason.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

At any rate, I kind of want LV PPG to come out now. If nothing else, just to laugh at it.
    If it[s' going to be an adult show more about relationships than crime fighting, I'm calling it. At least 2 out of the three Powerpuffs will be boinking a Rowdyruff Boy.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Dude I loved it. I need to rewatch it.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    If it[s' going to be an adult show more about relationships than crime fighting, I'm calling it. At least 2 out of the three Powerpuffs will be boinking a Rowdyruff Boy.
    Well, if we want to be fair, that one-off episode that showed the girls as teenagers did have them going out with the Rowdyruffs. >_>

Yup, if anything, it will produce plenty of material to mock and parody for online denizens.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I wouldn't be the fun-loving, semi-murderous lunatic I am online if I was.

And there is the 2016 Powerpuff Girls, which was a lazy bloody mess that was part-Reboot, part-sequel, with no input from McCracken(dude didn't even know it was a thing until it was announced and CN executives still dared to lie and say they got his blessing) and CN refused to let the original VAs reprise their roles for whatever reason.
    I haven’t watched the reboot but every seems to feel similar about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah yes, Brave and the Bold. A show that could do both light-hearted plots and darker stories, it also gave us a rare glimpse at a heroic Joker and how he became such.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Man, the more I think on it, the more I come to the conclusion that Harley Quinn show Catwoman might well be my favourite Catwoman.

Such a fun take on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Man, the more I think on it, the more I come to the conclusion that Harley Quinn show Catwoman might well be my favourite Catwoman.

Such a fun take on the character.
    Great show!

Did you hear that Close Enough got renewed for a season 2?

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest: spoilers:
    So, Ignia's endgame seems to be that he wants to re-awaken E.N.D. within Natsu to burn the world, likely as a final F-U to his father. The Dragon Eaters are getting prepared to wage war on Fairy Tail and are even bringing out their elite soldiers. Selene seems primed to make her move while the White Wizard is OoA for the moment and we still know nothing about the Star Dragon God. Dragon-Venom is also noted to be MiA, so we may be seeing rematch between he and Wendy in the future. Other than that, we got some nice character development in terms of Gruvia and Jerza, with Gray finally being open about his relationship with Juvia and Jellal getting over his guilt and taking his first real step towards the future with Erza.
    end of spoilers