Page 659 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 15955960964965565665765865966066166266366970975911591659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 36572
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Yeah...This is again probably why I don't pay much attention to the Injustice backstory because it just feels like a tale of two really stubborn assholes in a pissing contest of whose right and people get sucked into it the more I look into it cause freaking Quora puts these information into my feed for some reason.

Like Batman and Atom working together for the latter to shrink into Superman's brain to shove a piece of Kryptonite into him or Superman joining the Sinestro Corp and for a while was unstoppable because of feeding the fear of Earth's population and killed Mogo.
    IMO, only supergirl came out of this look good.

Yeah...This is again probably why I don't pay much attention to the Injustice backstory because it just feels like a tale of two really stubborn assholes in a pissing contest of whose right and people get sucked into it the more I look into it cause freaking Quora puts these information into my feed for some reason.

Like Batman and Atom working together for the latter to shrink into Superman's brain to shove a piece of Kryptonite into him or Superman joining the Sinestro Corp and for a while was unstoppable because of feeding the fear of Earth's population and killed Mogo.
    Constantine himself called out Batman and Superman's feud as a global pissing contest between them, so you aren't wrong. Not to mention that it galls me how hard the comic pushes us to sympathize with Harley when she's at least partially responsible for the destruction of Metropolis and Superman's descent into madness and totalitarianism, yet the only person who calls her out on it is Ra's. And Damian...just when you think that you can't detest him any further for being a self-entitled, arrogant, presumptuous little bastard, Injustice found a way.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-21-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Constantine himself called out Batman and Superman's feud as a global pissing contest between them, so you aren't wrong. Not to mention that it galls me how hard the comic pushes us to sympathize with Harley when she's at least partially responsible for the destruction of Metropolis and Superman's descent into madness and totalitarianism, yet the only person who calls her out on it is Ra's.
    at least in the game, she wises up and realized that joker was a true ******* and tries to turn **** around. but yeah, she ain't innocent in this.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    at least in the game, she wises up and realized that joker was a true ******* and tries to turn **** around. but yeah, she ain't innocent in this.
    One thing I did like about the comic is her beating him so bad that he practically begged Batman to save him.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    One thing I did like about the comic is her beating him so bad that he practically begged Batman to save him.
    that and alfred beating the crap out of supes.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Yeah, I'll probably again play Injustice just to have my fun. Cause...Damn.

I also recently bought Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Strikers deluxe edition for 25 bucks cause...It's one hell of a bargain for something that was 89.99.

...Then I recalled I need playstation plus. -_-

Nanatsu no Taizai: Our Lord and Sun God Escanor is surpassing his limits and extending "The One" beyond a minute.

Looking back at Naruto and I'm realizing Zabuza kind of is the epitome regarding his abilities as lame on paper, stupidly awesome in execution.

...I admit the Injustice games are fun but jeez, the backstory of this universe.

If it was any other army, I could see where Bruce is concerned about Clark instantly killing them but...Those are Parademons. Like....What the hell, Bruce? Like Parademons are straight up evil, right?

Of course, Injustice Superman is just ultimately a nasty piece of work but...Really?

Maybe this is why I don't pay much attention to the story really.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Damn, Aron Eisenberg, the guy who played Nog on DS9, is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Damn, Aron Eisenberg, the guy who played Nog on DS9, is dead
    ....I'm actually speechless.

RIP

Thanks Guys.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I don't give two beans about Youtube reactions but bitching about someone, who is literally being paid to react to something, wanting their favourite character to come back into the series when they don't know if he will or not seems like... lame... and bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that is more nitpicky to me. my main issue with him is him screaming "will power" 10 times every video anytime gon does something in a fight. and it's not just me. almost the entire comments section is people not liking the reaction because of him. it's getting to the point where i don't even wanna watch their vids anymore because of him.
    Then... uh... don’t, maybe...?

I mean, I’ve got to say, MoR, I’m kinda with Nik on this one. Granted, I’m really not their target audience in any way. Even putting aside the fact that I don’t, and never have, read any manga or watched anime beyond one or two viewings over a quarter of a century ago, I’m old as balls and watching things like reaction YouTube vids or gaming streams has never been part of my life. I prefer to just have my own reactions to things. But nevertheless, Rob is part of their product. He just is. Complaining that you don’t want to watch their product and then just continuing to watch their product, particularly when it is openly marketed as just their own reactions and opinions, without it being forced on you as part of some secret police torture ritual, seems... kinda needlessly whiny and masochistic. And if you’re being masochistic and doing this to yourself, maybe don’t complain about it...?

But like I said. This really isn’t my world. In the widest possible sense.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'll also note I was a bit drunk when posting that last night hence my odd use of the term "two beans" and the less than sensitive phrasing of my thoughts.

I'll also add, in the sober light of the morning, I also don't really get the appeal of reaction videos either. I've watched a couple of them for stuff like anime and its usually just people hyper reacting to stuff and I personally would rather just watch the thing myself.

But yeah, internet culture is weird that way sometimes.

Extraordinary Member

Looking back at Naruto and I'm realizing Zabuza kind of is the epitome regarding his abilities as lame on paper, stupidly awesome in execution.
    How exactly are his abilities lame on paper?

He's a badass normal (when compared to a lot of the setting he's in) who swings around a giant sword and can hit you with dragon shaped water blasts, and he creates mist to hide in.

Sounds pretty badass.