Page 1024 of 1058 FirstFirst ... 2452492497410141020102110221023102410251026102710281034 ... LastLast
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 15861
  1. #15346
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post

    He Lives!
    Didn’t they show us he lives in the post-credits scene at the end of S3?

  2. #15347
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Didn’t they show us he lives in the post-credits scene at the end of S3?
    It was never confirmed it was him to my knowledge. I heard rumors that this was because he wasn't sure he was coming back with his movie career possibly going places. I can't confirm if that was the reason. But this is a solid yes to him being alive with none of that ambiguity I dreaded at the end of last season. I was 80% sure he was coming back, but if life has taught me anything it's never take 20% for granted until you know one way or the other.

  3. #15348
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That was some DBZ kinda shit right there.
    Please DBZ was never this stylish.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  4. #15349

    Default

    Dragonball stood on its foundation of poo jokes and food puns so the rest of the genre could evolve wings.

  5. #15350
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Question; is anyone else here still reading Shingeki no Kyojin?

    Follow-up question if yes, what the hell is actually going on? I feel like I lost focus somewhere like... five or ten chapters ago and I have no idea what's happening any more.

    spoilers:
    Like... Eren faked being against the bad guys and being tortured to get his friends to trust him so he could steal the power of the Ruling Titan because he was in love with Historia(?) or, at least, wanted her to not have to have it because... it will kill her/him to have it inside himself and now he's used that power to launch the Colossal Titan superweapon/army to lay waste to the rest of the world because... they put them on the island which they did because the Eldians or Marleyans (I forget which) had the power of the titans so the world locked them away on an island full of mindless titans to teach them that titans were bad and make them forget their own powers but the memories of the truth were in the spinal fluids of both Zeke... and Eren's... dad...(?) and by taking that fluid into oneself, you become a mindpuppet of Zeke whom he can turn into a titan at any time but Eren didn't because the little energy tree god girl disagreed with Zeke and now Eren has the power over all Titans...?
    end of spoilers

    I feel like I must have missed something here because, well, 1) writing all that out makes me look like a crazy person and 2) I'm sure that doesn't make sense.

    So... anyone still reading who can explain why... Eren is doing what he's doing?
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  6. #15351
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Question; is anyone else here still reading Shingeki no Kyojin?

    Follow-up question if yes, what the hell is actually going on? I feel like I lost focus somewhere like... five or ten chapters ago and I have no idea what's happening any more.

    spoilers:
    Like... Eren faked being against the bad guys and being tortured to get his friends to trust him so he could steal the power of the Ruling Titan because he was in love with Historia(?) or, at least, wanted her to not have to have it because... it will kill her/him to have it inside himself and now he's used that power to launch the Colossal Titan superweapon/army to lay waste to the rest of the world because... they put them on the island which they did because the Eldians or Marleyans (I forget which) had the power of the titans so the world locked them away on an island full of mindless titans to teach them that titans were bad and make them forget their own powers but the memories of the truth were in the spinal fluids of both Zeke... and Eren's... dad...(?) and by taking that fluid into oneself, you become a mindpuppet of Zeke whom he can turn into a titan at any time but Eren didn't because the little energy tree god girl disagreed with Zeke and now Eren has the power over all Titans...?
    end of spoilers

    I feel like I must have missed something here because, well, 1) writing all that out makes me look like a crazy person and 2) I'm sure that doesn't make sense.

    So... anyone still reading who can explain why... Eren is doing what he's doing?
    spoilers:


    Okay so, here's how I understand it.

    Eren's Titan, the Attack Titan, naturally has the ability to look into the memory's of everyone who used it. However, Eren figured out a way to use that to communicate with the other Attack Titans, to do some timey wimey keikaku bullshit.

    Eren's stated motivation is that he believes the outside world were never let the island people live in peace, so he's using the Rumbling to kill them all. To accomplish this, he deceived Zeke to make him believe he was on board with Zeke's impotence plan.

    However, there is currently a strong suspicion among the fandom that what Eren is actually trying to do is a Zero Requiem gambit, IE unite two factions who hate each other via becoming a threat so massive it forces them to work together

    end of spoilers

  7. #15352

  8. #15353
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    spoilers:


    Okay so, here's how I understand it.

    Eren's Titan, the Attack Titan, naturally has the ability to look into the memory's of everyone who used it. However, Eren figured out a way to use that to communicate with the other Attack Titans, to do some timey wimey keikaku bullshit.

    Eren's stated motivation is that he believes the outside world were never let the island people live in peace, so he's using the Rumbling to kill them all. To accomplish this, he deceived Zeke to make him believe he was on board with Zeke's impotence plan.

    However, there is currently a strong suspicion among the fandom that what Eren is actually trying to do is a Zero Requiem gambit, IE unite two factions who hate each other via becoming a threat so massive it forces them to work together

    end of spoilers
    i had completely forgotten the spoilers:
    time travelling memory visions bit
    end of spoilers even happened.

    But from that it still seems that his motivations are somewhat unclear which makes me feel less stupid about not following it that well.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  9. #15354
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Question; is anyone else here still reading Shingeki no Kyojin?

    Follow-up question if yes, what the hell is actually going on? I feel like I lost focus somewhere like... five or ten chapters ago and I have no idea what's happening any more.

    spoilers:
    Like... Eren faked being against the bad guys and being tortured to get his friends to trust him so he could steal the power of the Ruling Titan because he was in love with Historia(?) or, at least, wanted her to not have to have it because... it will kill her/him to have it inside himself and now he's used that power to launch the Colossal Titan superweapon/army to lay waste to the rest of the world because... they put them on the island which they did because the Eldians or Marleyans (I forget which) had the power of the titans so the world locked them away on an island full of mindless titans to teach them that titans were bad and make them forget their own powers but the memories of the truth were in the spinal fluids of both Zeke... and Eren's... dad...(?) and by taking that fluid into oneself, you become a mindpuppet of Zeke whom he can turn into a titan at any time but Eren didn't because the little energy tree god girl disagreed with Zeke and now Eren has the power over all Titans...?
    end of spoilers

    I feel like I must have missed something here because, well, 1) writing all that out makes me look like a crazy person and 2) I'm sure that doesn't make sense.

    So... anyone still reading who can explain why... Eren is doing what he's doing?
    It's all fairly simple really:

    spoilers:
    Rest of the World: We're going to genocide that island.

    Eren: They can't genocide us if we genocide them first.

    Zeke: Bro, I thought we were all in on making everyone unable to have kids so we'd die out like the wretches that we are.

    Eren: No, bro. That's dumb and you're dumb. Also, get theraphy. Now excuse me while I talk this pseudo goddess into helping me kill everyone in the mainland.

    Eren's friends: Eren, no! Genocide is bad.

    Eren: Eren, yes!
    end of spoilers
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  10. #15355
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It's all fairly simple really:

    spoilers:
    Rest of the World: We're going to genocide that island.

    Eren: They can't genocide us if we genocide them first.

    Zeke: Bro, I thought we were all in on making everyone unable to have kids so we'd die out like the wretches that we are.

    Eren: No, bro. That's dumb and you're dumb. Also, get theraphy. Now excuse me while I talk this pseudo goddess into helping me kill everyone in the mainland.

    Eren's friends: Eren, no! Genocide is bad.

    Eren: Eren, yes!
    end of spoilers
    Got it, everything is clear now!
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  11. #15356

  12. #15357
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  13. #15358
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That was some DBZ kinda shit right there.
    It reminds me more of Toriko, at least in terms of presentation.

    Either way, it's stupid cool looking and impressive.

  14. #15359
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It reminds me more of Toriko, at least in terms of presentation.

    Either way, it's stupid cool looking and impressive.
    Yeah, Toriko literally did this trick but on a larger scale at the end of the series with his Leg Knife.

    While Toriko had a lot of issues as a series, it really did scale very well for the most part.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  15. #15360
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,627

    Default

    Been playing the latest Sakura Wars on PS4 recently.

    The gameplay is pretty basic and it's not really difficult, but I rather enjoy being a bit zen as I drive a steam powered mech to mow down demon hordes.

    The story and characters are really charming and the timed social interactions have given me some enjoyable and harmless micro-panic attacks.

    It's a fun game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •