Page 246 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 1461962362422432442452462472482492502562963467461246 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 36800
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    One for All acting strange. Nobody saw that coming./s

You know the weird thing? The most predictable thing was also the most interesting thing about this whole arc.
    While I have enjoyed this arc, up until this point it's mainly been used to give the fans that want to see the supporting kids, Class B and Shinso in action what they want. And since that's a lot of characters it's dragged a bit.

But now it seems like we're speeding straight into main story stuff. Hopefully Deku and Monoma will be ok.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Cool. Although that model is a bit too pretty for Asta.

I wonder if Deku is next up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    That video title is incorrect! Robin didn't brutally kill everyone!

... He got "Starfire" to do it for him.
    What.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    What.

/limit
    Robin just beat them up, it was Star Fire who burnt the place down and we did not see anyone else walk out... So yeah, she killed them.

Okay so my college is almost set up. Now I just have to make sure everything on the job side is set up.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Okay so my college is almost set up. Now I just have to make sure everything on the job side is set up.
    Great! What’s your study? I only have one final test Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Great! What’s your study? I only have one final test Tuesday.
    Working on my Bachelors in Criminal Justice. What about you?

Medicial. Either..

A: X ray technician.
    B: OT therapy assistant.
    C: PT Therapy assistant.

One of those three.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Medicial. Either..

A: X ray technician.
    B: OT therapy assistant.
    C: PT Therapy assistant.

One of those three.
    That great stuff. I bet your workload is nuts.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    That great stuff. I bet your workload is nuts.
    Yes this semester and next I got Monday-Thursday of constant school work. Funny enough in Spring get more free time, but at the school as the classes on each day, one in morning, other at evening. So school bound but plenty of plugs. So guess bringing my charger for net.

I am amazed at myself. Haven’t been to school since 18, Keep having four classes, appointments, and my hobby ( you guys, writing and making games.) and despite all of this. Passed my classes, big time so far. And said school I am at is considered tough.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

RWBY Volume 6 Chapter 7 - The Grimm Reaper

spoilers:

Maria was not only quite the looker back in her prime, but a legendary silver eyed huntress revered as the titular Grimm Reaper. She turns a Nevermore to stone with her silver eyes and it crumbles into dust and then she gets jumped by a crocodile-faunus, presumably working for Salem, and some mooks. Croco-Girl's semblance was an apparent invincibility shield that lasts for sixty seconds, after which she gets tired out. It's effective though. While Maria was able to deal with the mooks and held her own against Croco, her aura gets broken and her eyes are slashed, blinding her and ending her silver eyes. She only survives due to the unique trick of her weapon. Credit where it's due though, she did kill Croco.

Maria also inspired Qrow to create the scythe function of his weapon, which in turn inspired Ruby. So that's a neat touch.

Finally getting out of the snow, we are in another town! Out of the freezer and into Argus! Not only does the team reunite with Team JNR, but we finally meet one of Jaune's sisters: Saphron Arc, who is married to a young woman named Terra Cotta, and the two have a, presumably adopted, son together.

That's right. RWBY has its first canonical lesbian couple!

Oh and the military has set up shop in Argus. Saphron mentions that Terra is a technician for the relay tower in Argus, however the Military's radar system is there too and their presence is causing problems, which Terra and the other workers are being blamed for. I blame Ironwood.

end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member