Page 1280 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 2807801180123012701276127712781279128012811282128312841290 ... LastLast
Results 19,186 to 19,200 of 19422
  1. #19186
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Oh, it would for sure be FUN for Daredevil to actually have a part in a Spiderman movie. So long as he didn't drag MCU Elektra with him *watches movie implode*.
    somehow, let him find a way to bring in bushmaster.

    beause reasons.

  2. #19187
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    somehow, let him find a way to bring in bushmaster.

    beause reasons.
    I just realised that since Endgame happened, Cottonmouth might not actually be dead anymore.

    Just the chances of any more Netflix-verse series/seasons in which he might appear.

    Now I’m even MORE sad.

    (Same with Owl, Killgrave, Nuke, Jigsaw etc.)

  3. #19188
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I just realised that since Endgame happened, Cottonmouth might not actually be dead anymore.

    Just the chances of any more Netflix-verse series/seasons in which he might appear.

    Now I’m even MORE sad.

    (Same with Owl, Killgrave, Nuke, Jigsaw etc.)

  4. #19189
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,196

    Default

    So. Trump has the first pair of impeachments in history.

    Quite the achievement.

  5. #19190
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So. Trump has the first pair of impeachments in history.

    Quite the achievement.
    well, he wanted to make history with this presidency

  6. #19191
    Mighty Member FistofIron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    I’m hoping that HBO gives Warrior a third season. That show is badass.

  7. #19192
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    4,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well, he wanted to make history with this presidency
    And quite a turn around from being the obstructionist anti-democratic turtle that he's been for the last 8 years, McConnell is actually in favor of introducing article of impeachment to the Senate floor. Likely because of Trump pissed him off when he mocked him for becoming a soon-to-be minority leader in the Senate and this is his final FY.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  8. #19193
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And quite a turn around from being the obstructionist anti-democratic turtle that he's been for the last 8 years, McConnell is actually in favor of introducing article of impeachment to the Senate floor. Likely because of Trump pissed him off when he mocked him for becoming a soon-to-be minority leader in the Senate and this is his final FY.
    that made give turtle bitch mitch a ounce of respect.

    sadly, i still have a tanker trailer of disrespect for him for all the crap he's done.

  9. #19194
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,196

    Default

    Given that Trump now has 50% of all impeachments ever in the history of US presidencies, do you think he’ll be claiming that he’s actually won that vote as well, and that his 50% is bigger than Johnson’s & Clinton’s combined?

  10. #19195
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    20,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And quite a turn around from being the obstructionist anti-democratic turtle that he's been for the last 8 years, McConnell is actually in favor of introducing article of impeachment to the Senate floor. Likely because of Trump pissed him off when he mocked him for becoming a soon-to-be minority leader in the Senate and this is his final FY.
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that made give turtle bitch mitch a ounce of respect.

    sadly, i still have a tanker trailer of disrespect for him for all the crap he's done.
    Respect? For a man who actively stifled financial aid being sent to an America in the grips of a pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of people; with many more people being evicted and denied help?

    No.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  11. #19196
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    20,030

    Default

    And it's even worse, because he called the $2000 'stimulus' "Socialism for Rich People". You know, the people he's been giving tax breaks and government handouts for YEARS.


    No. McConnell doesn't deserve a damn thing for this heel turn to save face.

    Not a single thing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  12. #19197
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that made give turtle bitch mitch a ounce of respect.

    sadly, i still have a tanker trailer of disrespect for him for all the crap he's done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And quite a turn around from being the obstructionist anti-democratic turtle that he's been for the last 8 years, McConnell is actually in favor of introducing article of impeachment to the Senate floor. Likely because of Trump pissed him off when he mocked him for becoming a soon-to-be minority leader in the Senate and this is his final FY.
    Worth noting that Mitch's plan is to schedule the Impeachment trial for after Biden takes office. He's trying to ensure that Biden wastes political capitol impeaching Trump early on in his presidency.

    The turtle is still a shithead

  13. #19198
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Worth noting that Mitch's plan is to schedule the Impeachment trial for after Biden takes office. He's trying to ensure that Biden wastes political capitol impeaching Trump early on in his presidency.

    The turtle is still a shithead
    Ah, a turtle-head. I see.

  14. #19199
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    20,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Given that Trump now has 50% of all impeachments ever in the history of US presidencies, do you think he’ll be claiming that he’s actually won that vote as well, and that his 50% is bigger than Johnson’s & Clinton’s combined?
    I think what's even more pitiful is that Republicans were more concerned with a blowjob, than an attempted governmental coup.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  15. #19200
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Respect? For a man who actively stifled financial aid being sent to an America in the grips of a pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands of people; with many more people being evicted and denied help?

    No.
    that's why i said "ounce".

    it's about as much as i can afford to give him for every low down dirty thing he's done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •