Page 650 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 15055060064064664764864965065165265365466070075011501650 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 36575

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    Ash won?!? I've got to have been on some strong stuff even for me last night!!!

I'm not doing too badly at all. In fact I'm doing brilliantly, gotten engaged, bought a house together really loving and enjoying life at the moment. Don't have time like I used to for a lot of things but it's for the very best of reasons.

Apparently some people I know are a little nervous about my stag do next year. I would have thought that my reputation goes before me and people would expect a laid back, calm, gentlemanly affair!
    Dude. I assumed you were in prison.

Glad to hear you’re well and the engagement thing is epic.

Soon you’ll be... nope, my original assumption still stands.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    I still have the drinking! (On previously agreed upon acceptable special occasions) Fortunately my fiancée used to run a student bar, in Newcastle! So she can hold her own with most people when the occasion calls for it.

I’ve not gotten comatose drunk for over two years now. I’ve been merry on a few occasions but I like knowing that I can get my fiancée home safely much more. Mind you the wedding we went to last month where they had over thirty brands of single malt whiskey behind the bar and I had permission to go for it came a little close to the old days.
    Welcome back and congratulations on the upcoming nuptials!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

'There was nothing dangerous or threatening in the book, but parents are concerned.'

It's like ... it's like people are dumb and alarmist even.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Welp, no Bojack movie(which I'm fine with because the only compelling thing about that movie was Zangya), but I'm looking forward to the Dragon Shorts and JoJo mini-abridged. Still no word about FFVII Machinabridged Season 4.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-16-2019 at 03:07 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

You mean like this?

You can buy them anywhere, online or in stores. Now, if the kid who had the book really was trying to kill his classmates, then that's different story. that kid might need some serious counseling.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-16-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    'There was nothing dangerous or threatening in the book, but parents are concerned.'

It's like ... it's like people are dumb and alarmist even.
    I had no idea that such people exist. I now feel compelled to immediately demand the death penalty for all of these over-reactors.

Has Pokemon significantly degraded in art and animation quality? Ash looks terrible in his winning season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Has Pokemon significantly degraded in art and animation quality? Ash looks terrible in his winning season.

You're not serious with this, right?

Sun and Moon has really nice quality animation.

For a regular TV anime, it looks real good.

Last edited by Nik Hasta; 09-16-2019 at 03:47 PM.

I mean...

I meeeeeaaaaannnn...

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

You're not serious with this right?

The Alola league has really nice quality animation.

For a regular TV anime, it looks real good.

I erred when I lumped art with animation due to not having any interest in watching clips of it. However, Ash does look terribly drawn, as does Pikachu.

images (26).jpeg

I.

Mean.

Mate.

The show animates really well and consistently looks good.

Like, the worst thing you could accuse them of is reusing footage every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I erred when I lumped art with animation due to not having any interest in watching clips of it. However, Ash does look terribly drawn, as does Pikachu.

images (26).jpeg
    Oh okay, so you took a still frame from a moving medium and decided you didn't like how that looked and decided to label the whole thing as "bad".

Cool, cool, cool...

Wait no. The opposite of that. It seems like a bad and largely uninformed take you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Oh okay, so you took a still frame from a moving medium and decided you didn't like how that looked and decided to label the whole thing as "bad".

Cool, cool, cool...

Wait no. The opposite of that. It seems like a bad and largely uninformed take you have there.
    I asked after googling a bunch if screenshots, and yes I do label what I've seen because that's what I see. There's no depth, his nose has disappeared, his cheek shades are squiggles, his hair and face shape look subtly off.

And if you are unable to address my question without getting in my face like right now, then do not.