Page 362 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 2623123523583593603613623633643653663724124628621362 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 36799

God of Highschool.

Oh look I was right, a random picture is about to get the ultra-popular guy who's ruled the world for years impeached because...because.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    God of Highschool.

Oh look I was right, a random picture is about to get the ultra-popular guy who's ruled the world for years impeached because...because.
    from the way it looks, it seems park's story painted him as being a honorable warrior to took down a demon with one arm in face to face combat. so to see him back attack mori's grandpa with a arm he supposedly lost would be shocking to the masses.

then he doubled down on it by trying say the pic is photoshop.........using a plant who himself was photoshop. that's hilarious to me. lol

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i am now insane.

thank you.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    God of Highschool.

Seems that Mubong just has a really bad spin team.

Like, this is really a nothing story but all the people on the GOH universe are apparently super reactionary.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I had an idea for a thread on my lunch break and I can't for the life of me remember who was in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I had an idea for a thread on my lunch break and I can't for the life of me remember who was in it...
    Was it me?

Proof My Hero Academia exists in Steven Universe. Only question is, does Peridot read/watch it, or does Lapis?

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

A few pages ago, I mentioned I had been enjoying a few niche manga titles I wanted to recommend, such as Shuumatsu no Walkure. The one I'll be currently talking about isn't entirely a recommendation since it's pretty dark and graphic, but I know there are some who share my tastes.

This one is called Shiga-Hime and is about a boy whose curiousity over the disappearance of a few boys in his local area and the minor urban legend of a woman who will sleep with anyone leads him into being forcibly transformed into a creature called a familiar by a woman named Miwako, a vampiric lifeform. Forced into a world where he must hunt hearts to feed his inhuman mistress, he struggles against keeping his humanity while selling his soul to Miwako in order to save his girlfriend.

It's difficult to really talk about this one, as it's only really getting into the meat of things roughly twenty chapters in, which goes to show how well a good premise can carry a series. Still, I've found the mystery behind Miwako fascinating as her "backstory" has been slowly revealed throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    A few pages ago, I mentioned I had been enjoying a few niche manga titles I wanted to recommend, such as Shuumatsu no Walkure. The one I'll be currently talking about isn't entirely a recommendation since it's pretty dark and graphic, but I know there are some who share my tastes.

This one is called Shiga-Hime and is about a boy whose curiousity over the disappearance of a few boys in his local area and the minor urban legend of a woman who will sleep with anyone leads him into being forcibly transformed into a creature called a familiar by a woman named Miwako, a vampiric lifeform. Forced into a world where he must hunt hearts to feed his inhuman mistress, he struggles against keeping his humanity while selling his soul to Miwako in order to save his girlfriend.

It's difficult to really talk about this one, as it's only really getting into the meat of things roughly twenty chapters in, which goes to show how well a good premise can carry a series. Still, I've found the mystery behind Miwako fascinating as her "backstory" has been slowly revealed throughout.

You got me interested now.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

I’ve read a few chapters of that. It’s not bad.

- C.S. Lewis

In regards to the concept of Generations, I've started thinking of myself as an X-Baby.

How about you? And what superpowers would you give your Generation?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.