Page 658 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 15855860864865465565665765865966066166266870875811581658 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 36773

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Happy Birthday to me.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Happy Birthday to me.
    Happy Birthday dude!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

normally i enjoy watching people react to hxh on youtube but one group has me a bit pissed: RT TV.

mainly due to one of the members, rob. they just started the chimera ant arc and for the last 10 vids or say, he keeps saying that gon and killua are winning their fights solely on "will power". even when it's clear they are using tactics and strategy, he just keeps yelling will power.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    normally i enjoy watching people react to hxh on youtube but one group has me a bit pissed: RT TV.

mainly due to one of the members, rob. they just started the chimera ant arc and for the last 10 vids or say, he keeps saying that gon and killua are winning their fights solely on "will power". even when it's clear they are using tactics and strategy, he just keeps yelling will power.
    ...That is strangely infuriating. I would have ignored that but...Come on, it's onscreen and dude is claiming it's just mere hax?

I totally get what you mean just hearing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...That is strangely infuriating. I would have ignored that but...Come on, it's onscreen and dude is claiming it's just mere hax?

I totally get what you mean just hearing that.
    i mean the others guys in the group are fun to watch. but rob sticks out like a sore thumb. not to mention he hates on killua and has a massive hard-on for kurapika. earlier in the arc, he kept asking "where's kurapika?" to a annoying degree. not knowing that his boy will not show up in the rest of the anime, save for a small cameo.

i mean the others guys in the group are fun to watch. but rob sticks out like a sore thumb. not to mention he hates on killua and has a massive hard-on for kurapika. earlier in the arc, he kept asking "where's kurapika?" to a annoying degree. not knowing that his boy will not show up in the rest of the anime, save for a small cameo.
    I see.

I haven't really kept track of HxH but yeah, again I can see why this guy is kind of killjoy of an otherwise fun group if he really sticks out.

...I admit the Injustice games are fun but jeez, the backstory of this universe.

If it was any other army, I could see where Bruce is concerned about Clark instantly killing them but...Those are Parademons. Like....What the hell, Bruce? Like Parademons are straight up evil, right?

Of course, Injustice Superman is just ultimately a nasty piece of work but...Really?

Maybe this is why I don't pay much attention to the story really.

I see.

I haven't really kept track of HxH but yeah, again I can see why this guy is kind of killjoy of an otherwise fun group if he really sticks out.
    oh kurapika shows back up in the manga. in fact, he's the MC of the dark continent arc. but in the anime? he shows up for a cameo when gon is dying and that's it for him.

...I admit the Injustice games are fun but jeez, the backstory of this universe.

If it was any other army, I could see where Bruce is concerned about Clark instantly killing them but...Those are Parademons. Like....What the hell, Bruce? Like Parademons are straight up evil, right?

Of course, Injustice Superman is just ultimately a nasty piece of work but...Really?

yeah, even in the DCAU, when it came to parademons, supes did not hold back. with those things, you either kill them or they will kill you.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I don't give two beans about Youtube reactions but bitching about someone, who is literally being paid to react to something, wanting their favourite character to come back into the series when they don't know if he will or not seems like... lame... and bad?

Honestly, I don't like Batman in Injustice. He'd rather let Joker basically get away with city-wide genocide and allow the Parademons to slaughter humanity because "killing is wrong". And yes, Joker WOULD get away with genocide if Supes hadn't killed him, because what would have happened? Joker gets put in jail and then breaks out a few weeks later to kill even more people.

And really Bats? You gonna whine about killing goddamn Parademons?! The emotionless, conscienceless, remorseless monsters controlled by the being titled the "God of Evil" and who runs a planet that makes dictatorships seem like a pleasant place to live?

Of course, this IS DC, where they allowed a writer to turn Apokolips from a horrible place for anyone regardless of gender into a sexist planet where women are beaten down by men and Darkseid is a bitch who runs from anyone who can "challenge" him because "muh feminism".
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I don't give two beans about Youtube reactions but bitching about someone, who is literally being paid to react to something, wanting their favourite character to come back into the series when they don't know if he will or not seems like... lame... and bad?
    that is more nitpicky to me. my main issue with him is him screaming "will power" 10 times every video anytime gon does something in a fight. and it's not just me. almost the entire comments section is people not liking the reaction because of him. it's getting to the point where i don't even wanna watch their vids anymore because of him.

yeah, even in the DCAU, when it came to parademons, supes did not hold back. with those things, you either kill them or they will kill you.
    Hell, didn't Batman kill a few of them in DCAU? Parademons aren't even sapient or sentient, they are literally biological killing machines. Killing them is no different than destroying a robot.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Hell, didn't Batman kill a few of them in DCAU? Parademons aren't even sapient or sentient, they are literally biological killing machines. Killing them is no different than destroying a robot.
    i think during the big fight in the finale, he merc'd some of them. i'll have to go back and see. lex was straight up capin' fools with his guns and clark was burning them with his magic laser eyes.

Yeah...This is again probably why I don't pay much attention to the Injustice backstory because it just feels like a tale of two really stubborn assholes in a pissing contest of whose right and people get sucked into it the more I look into it cause freaking Quora puts these information into my feed for some reason.

Like Batman and Atom working together for the latter to shrink into Superman's brain to shove a piece of Kryptonite into him or Superman joining the Sinestro Corp and for a while was unstoppable because of feeding the fear of Earth's population and killed Mogo.