Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Started playing Mechwarrior Online. Fought in a war as a freelancer for House Kurita. And by fought, I mean running around like a headless chicken and getting blown up while my far more competent lancemates are wondering if I'm an idiot.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    He’s a fighter with Battle master as his subclass.
    Nice.

Sounds badass.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Look on the bright side: Shigaraki is probably going to cripple him by the end of this arc.
    There's a lot of people seeing danger flags for Bakugou right now. I'm not one of them, but there are certainly some interesting possibilities.

He probably won't die. The only one who's been able to sort of bring back a character from the dead is the doctor, and that's include as whole lot of weird evil science.

Shigaraki does have one of the quirk erasing bullets as a macguffin on him. Taking away Bakugou's quirk would certainly be quite the development. And like with Mirio there's always the possiblity that Eri can bring it back at some point.

So. Joy. I happen to live in the one and only city in the UK to go further back into full lockdown just as the rest of the UK is preparing to open bars and restaurants again.

I mean it won’t make much difference to us - we’re only doing essential shopping anyway, and I’ve been working from home for months (and will do permanently now), but... blargh.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So. Joy. I happen to live in the one and only city in the UK to go further back into full lockdown just as the rest of the UK is preparing to open bars and restaurants again.

I mean it won’t make much difference to us - we’re only doing essential shopping anyway, and I’ve been working from home for months (and will do permanently now), but... blargh.
    I did think of you when I saw the news.

We really should not be easing lockdown yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I did think of you when I saw the news.

We really should not be easing lockdown yet.
    No, we shouldn’t. But dammit, Leicester.

0.5% of the UK population.
    10% of the UK’s confirmed cases in the last week.

Morons.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    No, we shouldn’t. But dammit, Leicester.

0.5% of the UK population.
    10% of the UK’s confirmed cases in the last week.

Morons.
    i know how you feel.

i live in Houston, tx. and it's become one of the biggest hotspots in the country. we got some of the best medical facilities in the world and it's starting to get overloaded.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Yeah, this really hasn't been great considering the pandemic.

600+ new cases in the Austin Teavis County just yesterday and I'm starting to question why I'm still going to work...And possibly lose my mind when a customer among many asks me if the fitting rooms are opened...Despite the goddamn signs littered all over the place saying it isn't.

it seems not a lot of people liked how Ali jr was portrayed in the new season of "baki", with some even saying that the show runners, and by extension itagaki, were racist against blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it seems not a lot of people liked how Ali jr was portrayed in the new season of "baki", with some even saying that the show runners, and by extension itagaki, were racist against blacks.
    Lol I knew it was only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Figures.*sighs*
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Figures.*sighs*
    I guess no one noticed the badass black Cuban dude.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I guess no one noticed the badass black Cuban dude.
    Or the fact that Muhammad Alai is highly respected, even by the likes of Yujiro(the series' strongest character/main antagonist). And that it was pointed out that Ali.Jr is a great fighter, it's just that his resolve isn't in the same league as the other characters since he still has the mindset that combat is a sport instead of life-or-death.

Some people just look for a reason to be offended at times.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Or the fact that Muhammad Alai is highly respected, even by the likes of Yujiro(the series' strongest character/main antagonist). And that it was pointed out that Ali.Jr is a great fighter, it's just that his resolve isn't in the same league as the other characters since he still has the mindset that combat is a sport instead of life-or-death.

Some people just look for a reason to be offended at times.
    one of my friends actually thought they did that because the real Ali jr. said some stuff about the BLM movement and this was the show runners did it to spite him. despite the fact that this part of the manga came out nearly a decade ago.

but yeah. ali jr. was a talented fighter. he just wasn't ready for that kind of fighting. a nice little thing they did was give baki and all the major fighters a reddish tint to their eyes, signifying their resolve to kill or be killed. if you look at Ali jr.'s eyes, they are clear. it's a nice visual to say he's not ready for this.