Page 125 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 25751151211221231241251261271281291351752256251125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 36861
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    It's obviously a joke tweet.
    Hey, you say obviously, but stranger things have happened. It's a glorious new age.

Also, MoR was so straight laced when he posted it, I instantly assumed his credibility.

I WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN, MOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Hey, you say obviously, but stranger things have happened. It's a glorious new age.

Also, MoR was so straight laced when he posted it, I instantly assumed his credibility.

I WON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN, MOR.
    I mean it seems like they did remove the Saudi Arabia even from the title card or whatever ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean it seems like they did remove the Saudi Arabia even from the title card or whatever ?
    From what I could tell when I googled it, it seems like they didn't, yet.

There was alot of talk, but it looked like it was still going on, as of today. So, I don't know.

And let's be honest, I'm sure if KJU threw down enough cash, they'd be right in NK.

I mean, I've not followed wrestling for awhile, but hasn't Shawn Micheals been retired forever? It said like eight years, but they threw enough cash at him to get him to show up for this thing.

There was alot of talk, but it looked like it was still going on, as of today. So, I don't know.

And let's be honest, I'm sure if KJU threw down enough cash, they'd be right in NK.

I mean, I've not followed wrestling for awhile, but hasn't Shawn Micheals been retired forever? It said like eight years, but they threw enough cash at him to get him to show up for this thing.
    Yea but Vince don't seem like the type to accept bootleg Monopoly money.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

As far as I’m aware, they’ve confirmed it’s still going ahead as an event, but they’re studiously avoiding mentioning the location. There’s a strong chance it’ll get moved, possibly to Manchester in my own fine nation, because RAW and SD are on there on the Monday and Tuesday respectively, and apparently the Sunday slot is free.

Plus we may or may not have some sort of connection with Crown Jewels in this country. So that’s a bonus link.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Congrats to both MoR and Falcon for the good news! Good reviews on the book, passing the Uniform Bar Exam...heyyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Thanks guys She said she was feeling good when I talked to her about an hour ago, but she also said we need to have some uncomfortable conversations when she gets out. I'm not looking forward to those.
    This is also good news. Sort of. I hope the uncomfortable conversation...runs better than it sounds it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    In the meantime, my wife was unexpectedly admitted to hospital today (well, technically yesterday here). She was doubled up in pain with severe diverticulitis. According to the doctors she’ll be there until at least Tuesday.
    Ugh. Very sorry to hear, Beadle. That's a misery.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I don't know. I remember hearing one of the Kim Jongs, REALLY liked movies to the point where directors and actors that showed up near NK tended to "Disappear" to appear in NK films for dude. I'm guessing a "Hollywood A-lister" like the Mix might not want to show up in THAT kind of environment.

He didn't retire for health reasons so he comes back every so often and super kicks some dudes in the face for a pop.

Last time I remember him having a major role was the 1000th episode though, which was about 6 years ago.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I don't know. I remember hearing one of the Kim Jongs, REALLY liked movies to the point where directors and actors that showed up near NK tended to "Disappear" to appear in NK films for dude. I'm guessing a "Hollywood A-lister" like the Mix might not want to show up in THAT kind of environment.

He didn't retire for health reasons so he comes back every so often and super kicks some dudes in the face for a pop.

Last time I remember him having a major role was the 1000th episode though, which was about 6 years ago.
    shawn stayed retired because..........well, wrestling retirements don't really mean much, unless it's for health reasons. flair had the best send off a wrestler could have and then he went to TNA where he wrestled a few more matches before finally hanging it up.

but shawn's coming back for a tag match against taker and mayor kane.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So in the Thor previews, future Dr Doom is the Sorcerer Supreme and the Star Brand. And the Iron Fist.

Now that last thing, impressive as it is in isolation, is about as inconsequential compared to the other two things and just being Victor Von Fucking Doom as to wonder what was the point. They might as well say he also gets his parking validated for free at a Best Western hotels without having to stay there. It’s nice, but when you have the power to blow up planets, nobody really cares.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    They should definitely have Thanos actually do Big Poppa Pump moron maths.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So in the Thor previews, future Dr Doom is the Sorcerer Supreme and the Star Brand. And the Iron Fist.

Now that last thing, impressive as it is in isolation, is about as inconsequential compared to the other two things and just being Victor Von Fucking Doom as to wonder what was the point. They might as well say he also gets his parking validated for free at a Best Western hotels without having to stay there. It’s nice, but when you have the power to blow up planets, nobody really cares.
    I mean it implies he ate a dragon's heart or whatever, so that's kinda neat.

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

You gotta put your hands in the dragon's heart as I recall.

Or give it a weird hug if you're bad at it and then you get like... half a powerup.

The Star Brand destroys planets. It could do it really slowly if he wanted it to.

With that sort of power he could probably have just asked the Dragon for its heart and it would have fried it for him with garlic and capers.