Page 308 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 2082582983043053063073083093103113123183584088081308 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 36804

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Being resentful towards Raiden for his actions I can sympathize with, but Jax's suggestion that Liu and Kitana are not simply wrathful puppets of Quan Chi, but that they consciously chose to revel in their scorn to the point that they have no emotional compunctions about killing their friends disturbs me.
    well you also gotta consider that this is new timeline liu, who wasn't as close to the other fighters as old timeline liu. how long did it take for MK9 to take place? a few weeks tops?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well raw is crap. smackdown is generally the better show. almas/rey was match of the week, easily.

but i mean as far other **** goes. marie and mike kanellas have asked for their release. the revivial just straight up quit after their match on monday. dolph has asked for his release. and there is talk that goldust might jump ship and go be with his brother in AEW.

and now, word has it that vince is offering anyone who's contract is up this year double their pay.
    I've seen several WWE fans claim that Vince has nothing to worry about as far as AEW goes. Doubling the pay of anyone with an expiring contract really blows up that theory. Vince has to be sweating bullets that he's about to have a mass exodus on his hands.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I've seen several WWE fans claim that Vince has nothing to worry about as far as AEW goes. Doubling the pay of anyone with an expiring contract really blows up that theory. Vince has to be sweating bullets that he's about to have a mass exodus on his hands.
    considering that cody and the bucks are outbidding vince's offers for stars, no writers to be hired, equal pay for men and women, and actually health insurance, i can see why so many people wanna give them a shot.

AEW has a shot at actually challenging the E.

new one piece out!

zoro ends up in the town of ebisu and learns of some robin hood type dude.

big mom has arrived at wano but is stopped by a guy named king.

and it looks like sanji is gonna use his raid suit sooner than i thought.

My Hero Academia:

Izuku's gonna be getting more Quirks and will end up with six plus the already-established superstrength (unless the superstrength is counted in the six). The darkness power he showed was Hellboy's Quirk, Black Whip. It's a great quirk, he'll have you know.

And after this one meeting, I like Hellboy.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    My Hero Academia:

Izuku's gonna be getting more Quirks and will end up with six plus the already-established superstrength (unless the superstrength is counted in the six). The darkness power he showed was Hellboy's Quirk, Black Whip. It's a great quirk, he'll have you know.

And after this one meeting, I like Hellboy.
    One For All has had nine users counting Izuku. He and All Might didn't have any quirks but it's likely that the first seven did have quirks, with the first user being the one to have superhuman stats. So I'd think that he'll get six quirks in addition to the strength booster. How he'll explain that will be fun.

I was certain that they'd stop the match after this mess, but we're still going apparently. Aizawa is being unusually lenient here.

Also, this just popped into my head.

Naruto: The being inside me is a demonic fox who grew to hate humanity because of how they mistreated him as a weapon of war for several generations after his creator died. Using his power turned me into a vicious beast and almost claim my life and sanity.

Ichigo: My inner spirit was split between two beings that represented the powers of my mixed heritage. They both struggled for dominance and one of the constantly sought to take over my body and act out my base destructive instincts.

Asta: I have a demonic spirit inside me. I've managed to hold out against his approaches so far. But he is persistant.

Rin: I basically have a spiritual connection to my world's version of the biblical devil and if I don't gain control over my powers he'll use me as a vessel to lay waste to mankind.

Jio: Yeah, I'm basically the same as the last guy. Slightly less biblical version of Satan though.

Izuku: Seven past heroes live within me. So far they've been very supportive and have given me tips about how to control my powers as they grow stronger.

Naruto, Ichigo, Asta, Rin & Jio: ...lucky bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One For All has had nine users counting Izuku. He and All Might didn't have any quirks but it's likely that the first seven did have quirks, with the first user being the one to have superhuman stats. So I'd think that he'll get six quirks in addition to the strength booster. How he'll explain that will be fun.

I was certain that they'd stop the match after this mess, but we're still going apparently. Aizawa is being unusually lenient here.

Naruto: The being inside me is a demonic fox who grew to hate humanity because of how they mistreated him as a weapon of war for several generations after his creator died. Using his power turned me into a vicious beast and almost claim my life and sanity.

Ichigo: My inner spirit was split between two beings that represented the powers of my mixed heritage. They both struggled for dominance and one of the constantly sought to take over my body and act out my base destructive instincts.

Asta: I have a demonic spirit inside me. I've managed to hold out against his approaches so far. But he is persistant.

Rin: I basically have a spiritual connection to my world's version of the biblical devil and if I don't gain control over my powers he'll use me as a vessel to lay waste to mankind.

Jio: Yeah, I'm basically the same as the last guy. Slightly less biblical version of Satan though.

Izuku: Seven past heroes live within me. So far they've been very supportive and have given me tips about how to control my powers as they grow stronger.

Izuku: Their advice can be kind of vague and not all that helpful until I figure it out myself.

Ichigo: But they're not trying to take over your body and cause destruction and mayhem?

Izuku:... No. They just want me to succeed and live up to my full potential with One For All.

Naruto: I repeat, lucky bastard.

Izuku: But one of them's funky!

Rin: Funky bad or funky good?

Izuku:...

Asta: Izuku, is it funky bad or funky good?

Izuku:... Funky good.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Correction. Asta doesn't have a demonic spirit inside him, his sword has a demonic spirit inside it. And it's not really that persistent.

So, Deku now basically has discount infinity gauntlet.

Extraordinary Member

Izuku: Their advice can be kind of vague and not all that helpful until I figure it out myself.

Ichigo: But they're not trying to take over your body and cause destruction and mayhem?

Izuku:... No. They just want me to succeed and live up to my full potential with One For All.

Naruto: I repeat, lucky bastard.

Izuku: But one of them's funky!

Rin: Funky bad or funky good?

Izuku:...

Asta: Izuku, is it funky bad or funky good?

Izuku:... Funky good.
    Luffy: I have no idea what any of guys are talking about. I just stretch and punch people. Some times I bite them.

Naruto: We know, that's why we don't invite you to these meetings about spiritual beings connected to our powers Luffy.

Ichigo: And yet he always shows up and eats all the food.

Luffy: *stuffing his mouth* It's good food.

Izuku: So Luffy-san doesn't have a dangerous spirit living within him?

Rin: Nope. He's just himself.

Asta: But what about all the destruction and mayhem he causes?

Jio: Again, he's just himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Correction. Asta doesn't have a demonic spirit inside him, his sword has a demonic spirit inside it. And it's not really that persistent.

Oh yeah. My bad, still early over here.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 01-18-2019 at 03:20 AM.

Not really. He doesn't have control over fundamental forces of the universe, he just has six extra superpowers alongside the superstrength. I'd say it's more discount Ben 10, only with six powers (not counting superstrength) and not having to change into a different form to use them.
    - C.S. Lewis

Not really. He doesn't have control over fundamental forces of the universe, he just has six extra superpowers alongside the superstrength. I'd say it's more discount Ben 10, only with six powers (not counting superstrength) and not having to change into a different form to use them.
    You're right. Though, OfA works similar to the power stone as it not only gives you superhuman stats but also increases the powers of other quirks.

Anyway, it seems very irresponsible of Aizawa and others to not stop the match. Shouldn't Class-A team already be disqualified? They already asked for Shinso's help and he did. At least restart the match.

Extraordinary Member

You're right. Though, OfA works similar to the power stone as it not only gives you superhuman stats but also increases the powers of other quirks.

Anyway, it seems very irresponsible of Aizawa and others to not stop the match. Shouldn't Class-A team already be disqualified? They already asked for Shinso's help and he did. At least restart the match.
    It's not like they asked him to turn on his team or anything. He just had to help with a dangerous situation.

Kengan Omega

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    new one piece out!

zoro ends up in the town of ebisu and learns of some robin hood type dude.

big mom has arrived at wano but is stopped by a guy named king.

and it looks like sanji is gonna use his raid suit sooner than i thought.
    King was one of the three calamities along with Queen and Jack in an earlier chapter. The one where act 2 of Wano started, I think? Given the flames spontaneously emerging from his back, he'll be Zoro's opponent since he did wanna learn how to cut through fire.

He appears to be no joke considering he just rammed a massive ship and caused it to capsize over. Big Mom's gonna need some rescuing. And if it's a Straw Hat that does it, then that's another thing she'll owe them for.

It's surprising that Sanji might use the Raid Suit now, considering the history between him and it. But, if he only views it as a tool for disguise, then it makes sense.

I'm pretty hype for Sentai Sanji.