Extraordinary Member

Just finished Amphibia season 2.

A lot of things happened. All of them where great and I am really looking forward to the third and final season.

The dynamics between the three girls is fascinating, and I can't wait to see how they move forward. And even with all the crazy stuff happening I love that Anne's relationship with the Plantars is the show's emotional center.

Just a great little cartoon.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Just finished Amphibia season 2.

A lot of things happened. All of them where great and I am really looking forward to the third and final season.

The dynamics between the three girls is fascinating, and I can't wait to see how they move forward. And even with all the crazy stuff happening I love that Anne's relationship with the Plantars is the show's emotional center.

Just a great little cartoon.
    It really is. My housemate hadn't seen it before and we watched through it together earlier this year. It's got very strong character writing, manages to be quite broad in scope and scale without losing itself. I would highly recommend it as a really solid

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

If only Woodneto existed.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Arrrgh, the scientists, they are killing me at work. -_- I swear, every time I think we have ironed out an issue with the procedure they have given me, another one crops up and they spend the next while discussing it in committee and also forgetting their decisions for past changes.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

If only Woodneto existed.
    I think his daughter had wood powers in the Apocalypse movie.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins - 4KoA: And we continue to delve deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole that is Gawain, and my theory-crafting just quadrupled in response. Seriously, Nakaba, what are you cookin' with her? And I'm sensing a fallout between Percival and Nasiens in the near future over Percival's naivete and sometimes misguided sense of mercy (not to mention that Nasiens' abrupt shift in demeanor is troubling and reminding me of a certain warning about betrayal several chapters ago). So, to recap:spoilers:
    Gawain has been captured by the Chaos Knights, Percival lost his piece of the Coffin to one of them, and Zeldis' just revealed that the only available entrance to Camelot is on the back of a mountainous eldritch horror that even someone as powerful as him considers a death sentence to confront. Yeah, these kids are off to a terrific start on their journey.
    end of spoilers
    It is certainly a dire situation that our heroes have found themselves in. At least they're not in enemy territory here and the holy knights after them are somewhat split up. So it's not all bad. A lot is bad, but not everything.

And the mystery regarding Gawain's origin is intriguing. Given what she looks like and what she can do I think we're all connecting her to Merlin and Escanor in some fashion. But her only having the hots for girls is apparently also a part of the mystery and I don't know where that would come from. Maybe the poor girl just has complicated feelings about being a lesbian.

My Forum check it out

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

one piece, 1085

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    one piece, 1085

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!
    Imu's gonna Imu!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I'd like to write more efficiently, but I've often been feeling the idea tank's been running on empty. The amount of time I spend behind screens probably doesn't help either.

Suppose it's mostly a matter of needing to read and engage more, besides just hacking away at the keyboard.

EDIT: unrelated to anything, new month, new avatar. Might remind me to post more, speaking of which >_>;
    Last edited by grampagen; 05-31-2023 at 11:15 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Tyler Hoechlin is such a good Clark/Superman.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'd like to write more efficiently, but I've often been feeling the idea tank's been running on empty. The amount of time I spend behind screens probably doesn't help either.

Suppose it's mostly a matter of needing to read and engage more, besides just hacking away at the keyboard.
    Recharging the engine is necessary. Writing is work. Sometimes it seems like it isn't, and that's great, but it's work. I hope you get back into it and it chugs along.

EDIT: unrelated to anything, new month, new avatar. Might remind me to post more, speaking of which >_>;
    As stated elsewhere, looks good!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate