Page 616 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 11651656660661261361461561661761861962062666671611161616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 36798

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and once again, Whatculture shows they know nothing about comics.

they did a list of the top 10 dc martial artist and surprise, surprise! they ranked batman as number one.

not only was he ranked as number one but he's put above people like cass and shiva.

and no mention of connor hawke, drakkon, bronze tiger and, biggest omission ever, VAL FRIGGIN ARMOR!
    Of course they ranked Batman #1, because they only know the DCEU/DCAU. Reason why Val Armorr not only isn't #1, but isn't even mentioned. Because really, he can basically do anything the plot requires and say "I know a martial arts for that". Hell, if he ran into a Stand User from JoJo, he'd probably know an alien martial art that allows him to not only see Stands, but hit them as well.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

BANNED

they did a list of the top 10 dc martial artist and surprise, surprise! they ranked batman as number one.

not only was he ranked as number one but he's put above people like cass and shiva.

and no mention of connor hawke, drakkon, bronze tiger and, biggest omission ever, VAL FRIGGIN ARMOR!
    Nothing of He Who Hath Dodged Undodgable Speed Lightning? HERESY!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Of course they ranked Batman #1, because they only know the DCEU/DCAU. Reason why Val Armorr not only isn't #1, but isn't even mentioned. Because really, he can basically do anything the plot requires and say "I know a martial arts for that". Hell, if he ran into a Stand User from JoJo, he'd probably know an alien martial art that allows him to not only see Stands, but hit them as well.
    yet somehow damien and both the al ghuls made the list.

sigh.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

yet somehow damien and both the al ghuls made the list.

sigh.
    ...There's more to DC than Batman. It seems they didn't get much of that reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...There's more to DC than Batman. It seems they didn't get much of that reminder.
    hell, the question gets mentioned as being trained by shiva. and he's not on the list.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    To be fair, sometimes it seems that DC hasn't gotten that message either.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Just to say, I've always enjoyed this version of Karate Kid. Technically it's DCEU right?

Dante Basco is a good fit!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    To be fair, sometimes it seems that DC hasn't gotten that message either.
    What, just because they have publish 4-5 Batman comics and several more Batman-adjacent comics every month, around half of their animated movies are Batman-focused and they constantly have Bats defeat opponents that should destroy in him in increasingly ridiculous and frustrating ways, it doesn't mean that they only focus on Batman.

Some times they shill Harley Quinn too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Just to say, I've always enjoyed this version of Karate Kid. Technically it's DCEU right?

This movie really should've gotten a follow cartoon series.

It was a lot of fun.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

twas a good movie. ruffio was great as KK.

Extraordinary Member

Kamala Khan is getting a Disney+ series

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    What, just because they have publish 4-5 Batman comics and several more Batman-adjacent comics every month, around half of their animated movies are Batman-focused and they constantly have Bats defeat opponents that should destroy in him in increasingly ridiculous and frustrating ways, it doesn't mean that they only focus on Batman.

Some times they shill Harley Quinn too.
    True true. Like in "Heroes in Crisis" which has a scene where Harley Quinn outwits and escapes from Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman at the same time.

Let me repeat that. Harley Quinn outwits and escapes from Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman at the the same time. And she does so by grabbing Wondy's lasso off of her, using it on Bats to find out where he keeps the piece of Kryptonite he has on him at all times, uses that fend off Supes, and then just... gets away. While they were in the same room together.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Kamala Khan is getting a Disney+ series
    Good for that character.

Still not getting Disney+.