Page 617 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 11751756760761361461561661761861962062162766771711171617 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 36576

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    True true. Like in "Heroes in Crisis" which has a scene where Harley Quinn outwits and escapes from Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman at the same time.

Let me repeat that. Harley Quinn outwits and escapes from Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman at the the same time. And she does so by grabbing Wondy's lasso off of her, using it on Bats to find out where he keeps the piece of Kryptonite he has on him at all times, uses that fend off Supes, and then just... gets away. While they were in the same room together.
    Crazy like a fox ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    True true. Like in "Heroes in Crisis" which has a scene where Harley Quinn outwits and escapes from Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman at the same time.

Let me repeat that. Harley Quinn outwits and escapes from Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman at the the same time. And she does so by grabbing Wondy's lasso off of her, using it on Bats to find out where he keeps the piece of Kryptonite he has on him at all times, uses that fend off Supes, and then just... gets away. While they were in the same room together.
    "heroes in crisis".

why you do dis?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Good for that character.

Still not getting Disney+.
    She-Hulk and Moon Knight are also getting shows

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    She-Hulk and Moon Knight are also getting shows
    Live action Moon Knight? I am down for that, as long as it’s full-on batshit psychotic, multiple personality disorder, someone-else’s-face-wearing Marc, rather than knock-off Batman Marc.

There aren’t many Marvel characters LESS Disney than crazy Moon Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Live action Moon Knight? I am down for that, as long as it’s full-on batshit psychotic, multiple personality disorder, someone-else’s-face-wearing Marc, rather than knock-off Batman Marc.

There aren’t many Marvel characters LESS Disney than crazy Moon Knight.
    I agree with you. Hopefully it’s dark.

I wouldn’t mind his Mr. Knight persona making an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype HYPE!

BANNED

On the topic of Disney +. It's fucking ridiculous that we don't have UK launch date and that we will likley have to wait until next year for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    On the topic of Disney +. It's fucking ridiculous that we don't have UK launch date and that we will likley have to wait until next year for it.
    Amen, brother.

Also, an Obi-Wan series is confirmed.

As for the WhatCulture thing: all hail the Goddamn Batman is all I have to say.

Speaking of which, I am pleasantly surprised by Superman: Year One not being as bad as I expected, some Millerisms aside.
    Last edited by FrenchGemini; 08-24-2019 at 04:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Tiger Mask (whose real name was Naoto Date) was raised in an orphanage, and later joined Tiger's Cave (a criminal cartel whose main activity was to train young people to become Heel wrestlers) to become "Strong as a Tiger".

To save the orphanage where he was born and raised, he decided to go against the main rule of Tiger's Cave (all wrestlers must give 50% of their income to the organisation) and as such he was marked a "traitor" and other wrestlers from the Cave tried to kill him in the ring (while hired assassins tried to do the same outside of the ring).
    ...I forgot how hardcore Tiger Mask in the old days.

Extraordinary Member

So, in Record of Ragnarok we have Justice Bro vs. Dapper Evil

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype HYPE!
    Mistake #1 through 9
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan