Page 84 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788941341845841084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 36875
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Damn, these Fighterz trailers barely ever show anything haha
    >Goku Blue
    >Not Piccolo

0/10, waiting for steam sale

Extraordinary Member

One Punch-Man: Damn, that is some gorgeous action art. I did not expect Flashy Flash to get his own spotlight chapter, or for these two to be able to be so evenly matched with him. It was cool.

Also gotta love his policy: "If somebody tries to assassinate me I kill the assassin and then I kill the employer. It's just easier on everybody."

One Piece: Ok, so Hawkins' power allows him to transfer the impact of more esoteric attacks as well.

I love seeing the Stawhats do some so unabashedly good. But I wonder if Zoro and Luffy will stick around to confront Jack should he appear after this little rebellion.

My Hero Academia: Hawks is both a good and a bad mentor. Though he did manage to motivate (unintentionally) and inspire (intentionally) Tokoyami. It all just evens out.

Great displays from Kuroiro (Vantablack is freaking cool hero name), Tokoyami and Aoyama, and Momo's gotten far as a leader. Now it's time for fungus girl to shine. I'm really enjoying this simple but fun arc.

Dragon Ball Super: Man, Toppo and Dyspo got real shafted in this chapter. Vegeta gets to look cool but is ultimately inefficient. 18 having a bored expression when 17 sacrifices himself feels very out of character.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Hunter x Hunter: guess it's off hiatus, seems like it's still a bunch of talking without much actually happened but I just skimmed it, need to read the previous few chapters again to remember exactly where it left off
    You know, for as much as I like Hiatus x Hiatus, it is rather jarring how you're set up with a "main four", but they spend so much of the comic being separated from one another. It makes logical story sense, and yet, it never feels quite right.

Mega Man 11 One shot Manga - the one shot is out and has been translate online. in the manga Mega Man battles Fuse man and the double Gear system is demonstrated. in the manga active both gears is shown to spoilers:
    to do damage to Mega man's body
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    You know, for as much as I like Hiatus x Hiatus, it is rather jarring how you're set up with a "main four", but they spend so much of the comic being separated from one another. It makes logical story sense, and yet, it never feels quite right.
    Things like that Is why I like series like Naruto more than HxH, although I do still like it

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    One Punch-Man: Damn, that is some gorgeous action art. I did not expect Flashy Flash to get his own spotlight chapter, or for these two to be able to be so evenly matched with him. It was cool.

Also gotta love his policy: "If somebody tries to assassinate me I kill the assassin and then I kill the employer. It's just easier on everybody."

One Piece: Ok, so Hawkins' power allows him to transfer the impact of more esoteric attacks as well.

I love seeing the Stawhats do some so unabashedly good. But I wonder if Zoro and Luffy will stick around to confront Jack should he appear after this little rebellion.

My Hero Academia: Hawks is both a good and a bad mentor. Though he did manage to motivate (unintentionally) and inspire (intentionally) Tokoyami. It all just evens out.

Great displays from Kuroiro (Vantablack is freaking cool hero name), Tokoyami and Aoyama, and Momo's gotten far as a leader. Now it's time for fungus girl to shine. I'm really enjoying this simple but fun arc.

Dragon Ball Super: Man, Toppo and Dyspo got real shafted in this chapter. Vegeta gets to look cool but is ultimately inefficient. 18 having a bored expression when 17 sacrifices himself feels very out of character.
    I think it's because she suspects, much like in the anime, that he's going to fake his death.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

in the Megaman 11 one shot Manga as shown a Mega Man goes actives both gears his body starts to spoilers:
    tear his body part. after its use the damage done on Mega Man's body is intense . their are cracks in his armor and the damage is severe enough to where is insides can be seen.
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I just saw that DMC5 will have microtransactions. Will it never cease?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Anthony Joshua has ridiculous power and conditioning.

I’m 99% certain he had his nose broken in the first round tonight, and it was pouring blood so his breathing MUST have been affected. Povetkin was on him like Diet Tyson. He’s still probably winning on points, but it’s closer than a lot of people predicted. Then BAM! Round Seven. Done. From nowhere.

Ferocious. When he lets loose, it’s brutal.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

looks like tats top video will be doing another set of SCP interview vids. i really dig those vids as not only is the production quality good but he really seems to get how these things would talk and react to certain questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Will it be so that you can buy wrinkle cream for Dante ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Looks like it's only to purchase red orbs if you wanna take the EASY way to upgrading.

It's real dumb and I'm not sure who'd actually waste money on it when you can get plenty in game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Will it be so that you can buy wrinkle cream for Dante ?
    As a big fan of old piece of **** Dante, that would greatly offend me.

A ton of people will waste money on it. That's why microtransactions exist.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Looks like it's only to purchase red orbs if you wanna take the EASY way to upgrading.

It's real dumb and I'm not sure who'd actually waste money on it when you can get plenty in game lol.

As a big fan of old piece of **** Dante, that would greatly offend me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    A ton of people will waste money on it. That's why microtransactions exist.
    This. They knew some idiots with tons of disposable income will drop who knows what to have the best or extra stuff right away.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!