Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
Durkon Thundershield is many things.

Easily dissuaded from his chosen path is not one of them.
Agreed. And now they both know where they stand, so that's a bit of progress. But they probably won't be able to sit down for a peaceful talk for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
Well, depending on if the rest of the team have managed to cotton on to where Durkon has gone to, they might be in a better position than they've ever been before.

Two clerics now, Durkon has a fancy new legendary weapon, Roy has a handle on both his anti-undead effect and the spellsplitter technique, Elan has a fancy new weapon, Hayley has her store of wands, they've all levelled a couple of times since their last encounter with Xykon and Roy has actively been making tactics and stuff.

Varsuvius might not have the most optimal loadout of spells to hand and they also might get snatched by the fiends but they still have a... reasonable shot.
Makes me wonder if we're approaching the time for the Monster in the dark to be revealed.

I know he's been making strides to become a good person. But O'Chul ain't here right now and I can see him giving in to peer-pressure from Xykon and Redcloak, also it'd be pretty anti-climactic if he doesn't find the heroes at least once.