Page 2432 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 143219322332238224222428242924302431243224332434243524362442 ... LastLast
Results 36,466 to 36,480 of 36895
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I believe I heard of that somewhere but yeah, that certainly was amazing. But still, this is rough to take in for sure.

Well, was planning with my Dad to head out of town tomorrow to go buy plants for spring/summer but my Dad unfortunately caught a sickness...That 6 hours plus of not eating anything really messed him up. Thankfully I'll be off work for two days (thank God, I was going insane for a bit there) to take care of him.
    i know how that feels. been a carer for my mom for the last 20 years

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i know how that feels. been a carer for my mom for the last 20 years
    Yeah. Usually he's fine but he can be a bit careless and forget to take care of himself at times.

someone called me a "e-racist", whatever that is, for having the gaul of not having "black people" in my novel.

for context, in my book, to races like elves, dwarves, vampires, lycans and the like, humans all look the same. so they can't comprehend that kind of racism for stuff like color. it makes no sense to them. hence why elves called human racism "the great stupidity".

not mad about it. just a weird what people tend to focus on when it comes to fiction.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    someone called me a "e-racist", whatever that is, for having the gaul of not having "black people" in my novel.

for context, in my book, to races like elves, dwarves, vampires, lycans and the like, humans all look the same. so they can't comprehend that kind of racism for stuff like color. it makes no sense to them. hence why elves called human racism "the great stupidity".

not mad about it. just a weird what people tend to focus on when it comes to fiction.
    I kinda shrug because frankly, the internet is filled with very...Unusual people these days. It just feels like they're reading just to look for something very specific and then throw accusations if they feel it ain't up to snuff. Like wow...I'm sorry if that's becoming your reason to read stuff but thanks anyway for trying? That's not fun, that straight up self inflicted torture.

Extraordinary Member

Downloaded the Sandland demo. Haven't got around to plating it yet.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Watched the first episode of X-Men that 97, It was great. Going to watch the second episode later.
    My Forum check it out

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Dragon Ball Super: We get a really nice feel good chapter before a longer break. It feels fitting to let the series rest a bit after Toriyama's passing. There's some good action, and fun interactions between all the saiyans. Just nice stuff really.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Lots of good stuff there. The short speed bursts seem hella fun, and they seem to have come up with a good solution for implementing beam struggles.

And damn, bringing in Kakunsa of all characters. Like, Ribrianne was kinda guranteed with a roster size that big, but having Kakunsa as the first Kamikaze Fireball shown is pretty wild.

this is what you get when you believe in CLEAR MIND!

...I throughly grown to despise businesses that try to cheat me out of the coupons/deals they given me.

Went to get an oil change, had a discount coupon that the shop said they will honor...Then five minutes in said due to a very specific thing, I have to pay 90 bucks instead of the advertised price that they again said they'll honor but won't because of a miniscule difference i have no way to foresee. Going back on it and straight up jacking the prices was...Too insane.

So I went to my local Walmart and they only charged me 55 bucks.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...I throughly grown to despise businesses that try to cheat me out of the coupons/deals they given me.

Went to get an oil change, had a discount coupon that the shop said they will honor...Then five minutes in said due to a very specific thing, I have to pay 90 bucks instead of the advertised price that they again said they'll honor but won't because of a miniscule difference i have no way to foresee. Going back on it and straight up jacking the prices was...Too insane.

So I went to my local Walmart and they only charged me 55 bucks.
    I never remember my coupons, but this makes me wonder if they were also similarly rigged. :B