Page 2435 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 143519352335238524252431243224332434243524362437243824392445 ... LastLast
Results 36,511 to 36,525 of 36894
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

dumbass kick stream johnny somali is back. or was back for about 2 hours. and he fucked around too much and now he found out.

johnny, after promising the japanese government that he wouldn't IRL stream again.............IRL streamed again. this time, it didn't go well. he decided to leave eastern asia behind and try his luck in western asia. specially............israel. he would on to pretend to convert to both Islam and Judaism. after which, he got into a bunch of heated confrontation with locals. then as he was heading back to his hotel and wrapping up his stream, someone proceeds to roll up on him and starts giving him the business. the business of kicking his ass. and let me tell you, business was booming that night. johnny tried to resolve it "peacefully" like he did in japan but who ever it was wasn't having and proceeded to beat him down before the stream cut.

his chat was worried about him but he replied with a comment on his discord simply saying "i'm okay". and that is the last he has been heard from, on any social media platform. and rub salt in that wound, the streaming platform "kick" banned him after he asked his chat to dox one of the people he got into it with.

i dont know what's happened to him but he brought it on himself.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    dumbass kick stream johnny somali is back. or was back for about 2 hours. and he fucked around too much and now he found out.

johnny, after promising the japanese government that he wouldn't IRL stream again.............IRL streamed again. this time, it didn't go well. he decided to leave eastern asia behind and try his luck in western asia. specially............israel. he would on to pretend to convert to both Islam and Judaism. after which, he got into a bunch of heated confrontation with locals. then as he was heading back to his hotel and wrapping up his stream, someone proceeds to roll up on him and starts giving him the business. the business of kicking his ass. and let me tell you, business was booming that night. johnny tried to resolve it "peacefully" like he did in japan but who ever it was wasn't having and proceeded to beat him down before the stream cut.

his chat was worried about him but he replied with a comment on his discord simply saying "i'm okay". and that is the last he has been heard from, on any social media platform. and rub salt in that wound, the streaming platform "kick" banned him after he asked his chat to dox one of the people he got into it with.

...Is he trying to kill himself?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

...Yeah, has those "and nothing of value was lost" vibes because dude didn't learn jack of the consequence.

prepare yourself for the biggest levels of martial arts bullshit ever!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Comical Thoughts was an old comic book "review" mini-podcast I did back in years ago. While my YouTube channel has long since been shut down, I realized I never archived them on my website like I had intended to. I had posted them years back when I first made them, but what the heck, here's the full series for another round (they're short, I promise).

https://sharkerbob.blogspot.com/2021...-thoughts.html
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 03-23-2024 at 08:42 AM.

finally caught the new issues of "ff". and we learn a few things.

1: franklin isn't powerless and he's still a mutant. (thank god for retconning that mess). turns out he wants to live as a normal person without the burden of being one of the most powerful beings in the universe and wants to mature into his powers. so he stripped himself of his powers to the point that even he doesn't know he still has them. but one night of the year, he will have access to those powers and be able to solve problems before they become problems.

2: SUE STORM IS A GREEN LANTERN!! seriously, the **** she makes these days are ridicules. like she made invisable horses for her and the crew to ride on. not making horse invisible. horses made out of her invisible force field.

3: mariah hill and SHIELD are keeping track of them and how they use their powers.

in mutantkind's dark hour, he has come back.

MAGNETS, BITCH!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Kate continues to be awesome, I see.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Kate continues to be awesome, I see.
    this is their counter attack against orcus: iron man in his sentinal buster in austrailia. emma being emma. cyclops going ham on nimrod. nighcrawler, logan and collossus catching bodies everywhere. and magneto being brought back by storm.

also, it looks like the entire krakoa era is gonna be wiped from the timeline.