Page 2460 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 1460196023602410245024562457245824592460
Results 36,886 to 36,889 of 36889

Jujutsu Kaisen: spoilers:
    Okay, so the soul swapping is an aspect of Ui Ui's CT instead of an application of what Yuji learned about souls. And he's apparently soul-swapped and trained with more than just Kusakabe, so Yuji likely has several CTs aside from what he gained from eating his brothers. Meanwhile, Sukuna opens with Malevolent Shrine (which looks like it's fused with Megumi's Innate Domain), and uses the same wide-scaled assault that he used in Shibuya. Yuji is able to tank it with only the loss of a foot (which he immediately regenerated), but Sukuna then prepares to use Furnace (Yay, we finally know the actual name of his fire CT) to finish him off.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Kaiju no.8:spoilers:
    So, Hoshina anticipated that #9 would know Isao's combat style after assimilating him, so he taught Kafka by incorporating the Troop style with Hoshina's school of martial arts, which would make it difficult for #9 to anticipate his tactics and techniques.
    end of spoilers

We're also getting another canon spin-off series called "Kaiju no.8 Relax", which explores the characters' daily lives.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

lakers might as well as change their names to "nugget's bitch".

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

time to read chapters 2 and 3 of my book.