Page 639 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 13953958962963563663763863964064164264364968973911391639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 36865

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well, he skipped out on his hearing and the Judge ruled to dismiss several things so ... not well for Vic, I'd say.
    Indeed. OT, but It: Chapter Two is the greatest horror comedy I've seen in a good while and Pennywise's final form was definitely more intimidating(i.e. less stupid-looking) than what we got in the last movie adaptation. Still, you(because we all know you like shapeshifting into clowns to scare coulrophobics, you sadistic freak) did die in a fashion that defied my expectations and since I hate you and hate my expectations being circumvented...

*Summons SCP-682*
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Indeed. OT, but It: Chapter Two is the greatest horror comedy I've seen in a good while and Pennywise's final form was definitely more intimidating(i.e. less stupid-looking) than what we got in the last movie adaptation. Still, you(because we all know you like shapeshifting into clowns to scare coulrophobics, you sadistic freak) did die in a fashion that defied my expectations and since I hate you and hate my expectations being circumvented...

*Summons SCP-682*
    Oh hey ! What's up 682 ? Is it Poker Saturday already ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oh hey ! What's up 682 ? Is it Poker Saturday already ?
    SCP-682: Why bother when you always cheat. (Bites off most of Cthulhu's Mollusk-shaped head)

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by len ikari145 View Post
    scp-682: Why bother when you always cheat. (bites off most of cthulhu's mollusk-shaped head)
    scp-079: Play-nice, 682. You-know-he-can-not-help-it.

Cthulhu doesn't cheat. May be a maddening horror, but I've standards.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

sword, bow, and spear heroes have massive inferiority complexes.

Cthulhu doesn't cheat. May be a maddening horror, but I've standards.
    Mama Len always said: "Never trust the word of an anthropomorphic squid dragon that speaks in the third person. They'll rob you blind and flay your mind."

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    sword, bow, and spear heroes have massive inferiority complexes.
    Oh, don't worry: They'll get straightened out. Especially Motoyasu.

Mama Len always said: "Never trust the word of an anthropomorphic squid dragon that speaks in the third person. They'll rob you blind and flay your mind."
    She must've met Nyarlathotep.

Poor lady.

Arx Inosaan

Oh, don't worry: They'll get straightened out. Especially Motoyasu.
    oh goodie. those three need some big time humbling. especially after all the **** they gave naofumi.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    oh goodie. those three need some big time humbling. especially after all the **** they gave naofumi.
    The three of them seem to have their issues.

spoilers:
    Motoyasu is a bit of naive idiot who wholeheartedly believed what everyone said. I believe Ren had the mindset to treat everything like a video game, so he doesn't really have an idea of just how much weight his actions have until he unintentionally makes a zombie dragon. Itsuki is obsessed with receiving praise and being strong after being bullied when younger, so he hates anything that reminds him of his weakness.
    end of spoilers

Isn't Shield Hero a narcissist who is cool with slaves ?

Arx Inosaan

Isn't Shield Hero a narcissist who is cool with slaves ?
    From what I hear, the anime made him an ultra-asshat. The manga makes him a bit more sympathetic with the slave-bit being an act of desperation to survive at the beginning.

we have a new PCW world champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    From what I hear, the anime made him an ultra-asshat. The manga makes him a bit more sympathetic with the slave-bit being an act of desperation to survive at the beginning.
    yeah, in the manga, he's still a ******* of sorts but not so much that he's unlikable. i mean he has a reason for being the way he is.

but he's certainly a lot more interesting than most isekai MC.