My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Someone needs a training arc.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    So yeah, recently won a slot for free sketch commissions and it finally came in.

Kyoko Hino by AchanDraws.
    Eyyy, I remember Kyoko. Nice to see her again, nice pencilwork on show here.

I drew her for you... oh ****, it was 2009. Man, that's a throwback.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Eyyy, I remember Kyoko. Nice to see her again, nice pencilwork on show here.

I drew her for you... oh ****, it was 2009. Man, that's a throwback.
    Haha, yeah. Time really flew by and...A lot of revising characters and settings made me look at my old notes with a bit of cringe. Still, fond memories.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Haha, yeah. Time really flew by and...A lot of revising characters and settings made me look at my old notes with a bit of cringe. Still, fond memories.
    It's how it goes with these long form projects.

I opened up a book I wrote in 2015 - 16 the other night, the project is one I've been tooling around with the concepts of one and off since like... 2004 or something, it is now a comic and is wildly different to what I wrote five years ago.

I started reading and was immediately like "nope, there's a reason I didn't do anything with this book because this no good," Some hard cringe in there.

But it's all good development is the thing. My ideas are stronger, more considered and more interesting now than they ever have been as I'm sure yours are. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It's how it goes with these long form projects.

I opened up a book I wrote in 2015 - 16 the other night, the project is one I've been tooling around with the concepts of one and off since like... 2004 or something, it is now a comic and is wildly different to what I wrote five years ago.

I started reading and was immediately like "nope, there's a reason I didn't do anything with this book because this no good," Some hard cringe in there.

But it's all good development is the thing. My ideas are stronger, more considered and more interesting now than they ever have been as I'm sure yours are. ^_^
    That's good to hear alright. Noticed you posting up stuff again on DA. Very nice.

I went away from the magical elements and just went with something that was inspired by my interests with delinquency manga and films with some comedic elements from time to time.

But yeah, the passage of time can really make a lot of significant differences.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Ooh, we're starting to see some interesting regional differences in the global One Piece popularity poll: https://onepiecewt100.com/en/world-hot-characters

Oceania has Zoro in first placed followed by Tonji of all characters in second place and Perona in third.

Nico Robin has reached the top three in North America, Latin America & the Caribbean and Africa (which also has Chopper in second place).

Meanwhile Nami is up to second place in the Middle East and Europe has Law in first place followed by Mihawk in second and Luffy at third.

Hitman 3 launch trailer

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

So my mother's coworker's entire family has covid, since one of them cuts hair for a living so it was the likely reason how it happened. He was completely unaware of it until his Dad got it

...My family and I are all getting tested just to be sure.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

So my mother's coworker's entire family has covid, since one of them cuts hair for a living so it was the likely reason how it happened. He was completely unaware of it until his Dad got it

...My family and I are all getting tested just to be sure.
    Oh, man. I'm sorry, dude.

Get that test. I hope it turns out negative for you and your family.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Alright, so thankfully, it was negative all round

But yeah, we're going to have to be extra careful since...It just feels like nobody cares when it comes to this pandemic at times....

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Alright, so thankfully, it was negative all round

But yeah, we're going to have to be extra careful since...It just feels like nobody cares when it comes to this pandemic at times....
    Pretty fast tests. Good stuff. VERY glad to hear.

And...yeah, people have given up. Not just in the US; Canada's numbers are horrid right now, and people basically don't give a crap any more. Similarly the politicians. *I'm* freaking paranoid - not just for myself, but for others, because heck, I could be carrying it somehow - and my wife and I stare in horror at the people around us who are just doing whatever, sometimes without even having masks on.

Ugh.

In the future, any zombie movie that doesn't show hordes of people running toward the zombies screaming 'it's not real!' and most of the rest of humanity just shrugging and saying 'eh, probably won't happen to me' should be viewed as extremely unrealistic.

Conversely, I will never again shake my head at a disaster movie that shows the government reacting poorly to the disaster due to a combination of incompetence and greed.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate