The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Update: Made it yesterday. Didn't completely go by the video since I cooked it with my crockpot, but it turned out pretty darn good.

A few things I learned from it: cabbage refuses to tenderize on Low, even after 6 hours, so start on High setting, cabbage will release additional moisture, so watch your pot level, and next time, I will saute the onions (which I usually do) instead of being lazy and dumping them raw into the pot.
    Good info. *scribbles notes*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Good info. *scribbles notes*
    Since the video didn't really list the recipe, I wrote up what I used for Gen. If you want, I'll forward that to you.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Learned about the martial arts film Crippled Avengers. My god, it's really something given the premise.

Okay, maybe not like the Crippled Masters starring guys who are actually handicapped that know Kung Fu.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    If he's building a case for himself, then it's probably best for him to stay silent and take care of it behind the scenes before making any more promises, written or recorded, that could be used as further evidence in a court of law.

I likewise want to give him the benefit of the doubt, perheps over generously because I liked him as a creator. However, if he truly did abuse his platform to line his pockets under false pretenses, they deserve to get the rug pulled out from under them.

However, thankfully - if frustratingly - that's not for internet whistleblowers and reactionaries to decide. Now that it's out there, they gotta pass scrutiny or fry.
    the info on the org is out there for the public to look it. its how karl and mutah learned about it. and whats worse. they caught jirard lying to them during that discord call. he said that they didn't have anyone to send the money to but a week prior on another podcast, he said they had been sending money to various places for dementia research. now with the golf tournament thing being exposed, i agree that he's probably shutting for legal reasons. either way, jirard's career is very likely over.

So, The Shadow Hearts sequel series Penny Blood is already releasing a prequel ahead of the main game's release in 2025.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

that last few chapters of "tsuyoshi" kind of hit close to home. finding out women who supposedly care about you only want to use you is heartbreaking.

we got our next fight for "record of ragnarok". and i'm already more interested in it than the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Not gonna lie, although I kinda tune out at the familiar isekai setting trappings, the character designs are on point. Harley is a guaranteed merch maker, the shadow of Leto Joker is much more palatable in 2D, and that take on Clayface's Matt Hagen form was not at all what I'd expect.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, The Shadow Hearts sequel series Penny Blood is already releasing a prequel ahead of the main game's release in 2025.

Huh. Kinda neat they're doing the Bloodstained thing in that sense. Doesn't really catch me, though. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Whelp. Uh. Hmm.

You know, superheroes and villains end up on "other worlds" all the time, so I guess it's not even slightly out of bounds for a comic book team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Whelp. Uh. Hmm.

You know, superheroes and villains end up on "other worlds" all the time, so I guess it's not even slightly out of bounds for a comic book team.
    Getting in on that Spiderverse money. Now, I despise Isekai's but... Unfortunately for me, Harley's cute.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Getting in on that Spiderverse money. Now, I despise Isekai's but... Unfortunately for me, Harley's cute.
    Time for the Harleyverse. :B

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Time for the Harleyverse. :B
    I mean I foresee a lotta merch in the future.

Will I buy it? I've bought worse for less! Looking' at you, Ramlethal Nendo
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

big chop don't play.