Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Those are excellent questions!

I will have a post defining magic, bloodlines, and alchemy out no later than tomorrow.
    I guarantee you're agonna hate my idea
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Choujin X: Sato, you sanctimonious *******, just because Choujin incidents are outside the purview of common society, it doesn't mean that you innately hold a higher jurisdiction of authority or possess a superior sense of morality. And poor Palma.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I'd sign up, but I still wouldn't be able to keep up with a years-long, large-player-base game.

I still get tempted now and then to make a game myself, sometimes. :V

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    You know, in hindsight, Shadows of the Djinnoa was technically post apocalypse. The apocalypse just happened a millennia+ ago.
    I mean by that logic we're all living post apocalypse....was just someone elses apocalypse.

...Does it only count as post apocalyptic if you lived through the apocalypse in question? Does it stop being post-apocalyptic when the last creature who lived through it dies and all that's left are the ones who consider the situation the norm? Are we living in the Post-Post-Post-Post Apocalypse? Am I digging too deep in my hubris!?!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Revised of my Post apocalyptic Rpg idea, but just the premise.

In the far future humans have gotten lazy and created Hybrids ( mutants ) do all the hard labor for them, while humans live the life of luxury. Most hybrids accepted their roles given to them by humans, all expect the ape and monkey hybrids. They sought to overthrown their oppressors. Leading to a great bloody war.

This war last until the year 3125 were the humans and Ape and Monkey hybrids wiped themselves. With the Ape and Monkey Hybrids dead, only the other Hybrids were left to survive the wasteland. It was long before these Hybrids start forming clans and trying to build a societies out of the ashes, Try to uncover hidden mysteries such as if the gods humans worship were real.

Cause after the Humans had been wiped out monsters start popping up around the world, and other phenomenon the hybrids couldn't explain. Did the human and primate Hybrid war unleashed a ancient evil or did a weapon the humans used during the last day of the war created the monsters? Brave Hybrids set out to find the answers.

that's the revised premise.
    Interesting idea. Could become complicated by all the different possible hybrids.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Interesting idea. Could become complicated by all the different possible hybrids.
    thanks for the input.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Last night, streamed a long Survivor Series styled 8 man elimination match, computer vs computer. Other than selecting the characters and rules, I have no other input in the match. It all depends on the simulation. And while absurdly long of a match that went over an hour...It was an amazing story that somehow crafted by sheer luck

Thanksgiving eve, The Shredder wanted to face off the TMNT once more...Problem was that Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady said no. It's Thanksgiving...They don't really want to get their butts kicked at this time. Dejected but resilient, Shredder gathered what guys he believed can help him.

1. Gordon Ramsay intially refused to cook human sized turtles into soup...Until he heard the Turtles themselves enjoy eating absurd pizza recipes in the freaking sewers. That truly set him off in a rage.

2. Vegeta actually wasn't a pick Shredder had in mind. Banned from social media and incredibly bitter losing to an Earthman from Texas three times (Hank Hill, Earth's greatest warrior), Vegeta simply waited to see the team at a parking lot and forced them to add him in.

3. The most unexpected member and one Shredder had his eye on due to his strength...Al Bundy. There wasn't much convincing. Shredder simply walked into the shoe store, looked at Al right in the eye, and simply asked does Al really want to spend Thanksgiving with his family.

So Team Shredder aka The Smucks was born and engaged in an true underdog fight against the Ninja Turtles.

It was hilarious, it was frustrating, it was chaos...But it taught me never to set up such a match ever again without additional stipulations.

But in a Thanksgiving miracle....The Bad Guys won and gave the term Plot Armor the middle finger. But then again, the cops came in realizing Shredder plotted a Kaientai and Val Venis situation (well, kinda) and send the Turtles home while Team Shredder will spend Thanksgiving in a prison cell together. The Bad Guys won...But yeah, it wasn't long.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Speaking of which, Happy Thanksgiving all!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And if you don't partake in the festivities, have a happy weekend regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    I mean by that logic we're all living post apocalypse....was just someone elses apocalypse.

...Does it only count as post apocalyptic if you lived through the apocalypse in question? Does it stop being post-apocalyptic when the last creature who lived through it dies and all that's left are the ones who consider the situation the norm? Are we living in the Post-Post-Post-Post Apocalypse? Am I digging too deep in my hubris!?!
    ****. You gotta point!

Officially, we're living in a mass extinction period right now, so technically, we're living through an apocalypse as we speak!

Oh yeah, Happy Almost-Was-America's-National-Bird Day!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

I guess an apocalypse doesn't have to happen suddenly, it can happen gradually in fits and starts. The dinosaurs nearly got wiped out by a meteor, but even that didn't happen nearly as suddenly as you would think. The after-effects of the impact took a long time to affect the entire planet, and even then life still survived. In fact, we are the post-apocalyptic survivors of that impact.

And now we may be on the verge of creating our own, man-made Apocalypse, only it will be slow and gradual before the full negative consequences occur.

And who knows? Before that happens we may get struck by another massively large meteor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Oh yeah, Happy Almost-Was-America's-National-Bird Day!
    Disheveled... ornery. Delicious when deep fried.

That's America's bird right there.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Happy Franksgiving all
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie