Page 2380 of 2466 FirstFirst ... 1380188022802330237023762377237823792380238123822383238423902430 ... LastLast
Results 35,686 to 35,700 of 36977

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Silent Hill CBR RPG idea

Premise: A group of strangers wake up in Silent Hill and must find a way out.

No leveling up

Jobs: Certain survival skills are attached to certain jobs. Such as medic which would gave access to medical skills. Only one job can be pick, and additional jobs can't be added later.

10 skill points at start, and basic skills cost 2 points, intimidated skills cost 4 points, advance skills cost 6 points, and master skills cost 8 points. Skill points are tied to Jobs. Skill points are earn by being successful at a job. What determines your success at your job are your actions.

Choosing the right actions will get you skill points for your chosen job, The wrong actions would give negative penalties that would effect a character's performance or lead to death.

races: there's only one race Human.
    You know, just the other day, I was wondering what a World of Darkness RPG would be like on here.

Comic Book: The Rumbling!

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I'm thinking the Condiment king can actually murder someone with condiments such as Soy Sauce. If the condiment king were to spray a gallon of soy sauce down someone's throat and killing them viva salt poisoning.
    My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member

I'm thinking the Condiment king can actually murder someone with condiments such as Soy Sauce. If the condiment king were to spray a gallon of soy sauce down someone's throat and killing them viva salt poisoning.
    I mean, that would also just suffocate the victim pretty quickly me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I mean, that would also just suffocate the victim pretty quickly me thinks.
    Okay I know I over did it with the gallon. Just a quart of soy sauce would put some one in coma and probably kill them.
    My Forum check it out

Swiss army nerd

Okay I know I over did it with the gallon. Just a quart of soy sauce would put some one in coma and probably kill them.
    I do like the idea of the Condiment King basically being a poisoner, using super concentrated ingredients found in condiments to carry out his killings. Mustard? Mustard gas. Soy sauce you've covered. Huge volumes of sugar from ketchup to, I dunno, murder a diabetic. He doesn't have to make sense because he's an insane Batman villain. Just a very weird guy who murders people with the theme of condiments.

Nagatoro: spoilers:
    Yes, you self-deprecating sonuvabitch! You're finally see through her deflection tactics and are reading her appropriately without misconceiving your own observations when you get "too deep", and chocking it up to your imagination. She does want to have this conversation with you, but she's just as nervous - if not moreso - than you are. I'm glad that he's finally stepping up, reading the mood and finding the courage to end the ambiguity between them. This was a great chapter to illustrate how the dynamic of their relationship has changed and how they've both matured through their influence on one another. Shame I have to wait another two weeks for the conclusion of that conversation. Nanashi, you edging bastard. >_>
    end of spoilers

Seven Deadly Sins - 4KoA: spoilers:
    Not too much happening in this chapter. We get to learn exactly how the group discovered the dimensional entry into Camelot and how Thetis is able to manipulate the Chaos Holes for the group's utilization(as well as the fact that Thetis has become in charge of Gowther's maintenance in Merlin's absence. They're later surrounded by a pack of large wolves, who are actually owned Pellegarde, who calls for a ceasefire so that they can just talk.
    end of spoilers

Dandadan: spoilers:
    So, it's implied that Zuma is similar to Jiji in that he had spiritual powers before he inherited his yokai abilities from Okarun's ball. He's also incredibly absent-minded and impulsive, which means that he's going fit into this group of freaks just fine. And Saint-Germain set him up to destroy the world within the diorama, though, why he would want that is unclear. I also don't buy the explanation of him being prohibited from entering for even a second. Zuma and Momo lose Okarun's golden ball when Zuma lends her his pants, and when they find it, they're suddenly surrounded by frog chefs (which honestly doesn't even rank among one of the top 50 of bizarre creatures that they've met in this manga).
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-16-2024 at 11:20 AM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins - 4KoA: spoilers:
    Not too much happening in this chapter. We get to learn exactly how the group discovered the dimensional entry into Camelot and how Thetis is able to manipulate the Chaos Holes for the group's utilization(as well as the fact that Thetis has become in charge of Gowther's maintenance in Merlin's absence. They're later surrounded by a pack of large wolves, who are actually owned Pellegarde, who calls for a ceasefire so that they can just talk.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, a little more relaxed info-dumping chapter. Which is good for pacing. Gonna be interesting to see what action Pellegrade wants to take here. I'm guessing he's still loyal to Arthur, but doesn't really want to hurt our heroes either. And not gonna lie, I thought the wolves were related to Oslo at first.

And with this chapter I just kinda realised that I'm quite fond of Thetis. She's got a neat little design, a professional attitude with a bit of sass thrown in there. And generally works really well as a support mage. I'm glad she's been given a bit more to do in this sequel series.
    end of spoilers

Edens Zero: Geez, talk about pyrrhic choices. spoilers:
    Save Mother and she'll create a universal paradise for eternity, but every person who died in the previous time loops will be killed in this one. So, Shiki has to choose between the greater good and his own friends, family, lover, along with the billions of innocent lives that died in the older timelines.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah, a little more relaxed info-dumping chapter. Which is good for pacing. Gonna be interesting to see what action Pellegrade wants to take here. I'm guessing he's still loyal to Arthur, but doesn't really want to hurt our heroes either. And not gonna lie, I thought the wolves were related to Oslo at first.

And with this chapter I just kinda realised that I'm quite fond of Thetis. She's got a neat little design, a professional attitude with a bit of sass thrown in there. And generally works really well as a support mage. I'm glad she's been given a bit more to do in this sequel series.
    end of spoilers

Yeah, I assumed that they were related to him as well.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-16-2024 at 03:04 PM.

My Forum check it out

invisible food!
    My Forum check it out

Gotta love old game ads

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie