The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    *Is concerned that the foiling may be in preparation for roasting at Thanksgiving in lieu of a turkey.*
    A - Canadian Thanksgiving finished like...over a month ago;
    B - I don't celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving anyway;
    C - Vegan.

I figure you're safe. ^_^

As long as we all agree nothing is ever my fault. Ever.
    Sure, why not? Plenty of places to place blame. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Swiss army nerd

Anyone watching the Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War anime? Animation is *crazy* good, the past two episodes in particular.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    Anyone watching the Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War anime? Animation is *crazy* good, the past two episodes in particular.
    I went and watched the Genryusai episodes because I've always wanted to see Zanka no Tachi animated.

Some really stellar bits of animation in there. Shame all the skeletons were very rigid CGI models but the Armour of the Sun was good.

I'm basically going to watch the moments I like from the arc and skip the weird/bad bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    So I'm going through my library trying to see if any of the numerous series I'm waiting for a new book on has updated(such is life when you read the fantasy genre) and I get to one that should have had one by now but hasn't, so I check the author's website(Melissa McPhail in this case) and blog to see if there's any update, and instead I find out that they died of pancreatic cancer earlier this year. Completely floored me.
    That reminds me of reading a fun werewolf book from the library about 10 years ago. I think it was either the intro prior to the story proper or the ending which mentioned the author had died chasing after a criminal as a cop and that this story was basically published posthumously and there would unfortunately be no further stories. I liked it too.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    I am watching and I love it so far.

The past two episodes are freaking gorgeous, and I especially love the additions they made in the latest one. The original Gotei 13 looked freaking sick and the expanded battle between Ichigo and Yhwach was jaw dropping.

Each episode has made me really happy. Can't wait for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I am watching and I love it so far.

The past two episodes are freaking gorgeous, and I especially love the additions they made in the latest one. The original Gotei 13 looked freaking sick and the expanded battle between Ichigo and Yhwach was jaw dropping.
    Expanded battle you say? Ichigo gets to do things beyond turn up late, swing his sword a few times and then yell ineffectually?!

This I gotta see!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Apocalypse - So, this is just a cute chapter with the three main couples developing their relationships a bit, though Nasiens is clearly unhappy about the prospect of Percival and Ann becoming closer. We also have a mysterious figure shadowing Lancelot and Guinevere.
    And Gawain seems to have gotten the message that Isolde just isn't that into her. Good for her, she can find someone else.

Otherwise, yeah. Cute chapter is good after a lot of fighting chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    And Gawain seems to have gotten the message that Isolde just isn't that into her. Good for her, she can find someone else.

Otherwise, yeah. Cute chapter is good after a lot of fighting chaos.
    Slightly marred for me by Ann having to be like "I will let you grope me regularly Percival, purely to keep you from harassing other women,"

Nakaba gunna Nakaba -__-;

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Slightly marred for me by Ann having to be like "I will let you grope me regularly Percival, purely to keep you from harassing other women,"

Nakaba gunna Nakaba -__-;
    True dat.

I was actually kinda happy with Ann putting her foot down and thought it was a response to the criticism of how Meliodas treats Elizabeth. Boy was I wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Denji needs an adult!

Power is an adult!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

RWBY Arrowfell Gameplay!

Is protecting Atlas really that imperative though?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

I started the new Bleach anime, unfortunately I fell off of it because a lot of my time has been taken up by Nanowrimo

Academia

spoilers:

AFO: Oh no! I've been caught off guard and my forces have been separated to places the heroes chose to send specific villains to and its clear that I am legitimately caught by surprise due to my internal narration and thoughts.

Also AFO: So anyway I programmed a microchip and implanted it into Nana Shimura's hand knowing that Spinner would fail to play the recording I gave him but would still manage to hold this hand up to Kurogiri's face upon which the microchip would send a signal to Kurogiri giving him specific instructions that make absolutely no sense because as explained before I have been caught by surprise and didn't know the heroes would separate us much less where specific villains would be sent to.

Also, now Toga's coming back with Twice Clones all set up to release Sad Man's Parade on the Heroes, with no sign of Ochako and with Froppy's headset.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Hajime no Ippo 1403

Even though this fight between Ricardo Martinez and Wally is going about as well as one might expect, the battle between extreme gimmicks vs fundamentals is still quite satisfying to read.

Andor did not fumble the landing.

Good ass show.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie