So, there won't be a new main KH title until around 2022. Dammit Nomura, what am I suppose to play to tide me over--

--gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme gimmeGIMME!!!!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

note: That is not a sequel to the TWEWY game. It is a sequel to the To-be-released THEWY anime adaptation

Miru Tights.
    The Foot/Tights Fetish Yuri Anime.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, there won't be a new main KH title until around 2022. Dammit Nomura, what am I suppose to play to tide me over--

--gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme gimmeGIMME!!!!
    that's so zetta awesome!

I won't lie: This legitimately made me shed tears. Why is it that a non-canon video game ending feels more like a proper ending for Rambo than the last film did?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

So we've got a teaser image for what is likely a third My Hero Academia movie.

MHA3.jpg

I am super excited for more from the franchise, and the previous two movies were great so they've got a good track record with these.

I do kinda fear though that other members of the class will be shoved to the side for these three. Which I get in a way, they are the most popular characters in the series and the period during which they can do anything movie sized right now is when they all intered for Endeavor. So focusing on Deku, Todoroki and Bakugo makes sense.

But I've seen these three together so much now that I'd prefer it if it had been Deku with Uraraka and Iida. Oh well.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 11-23-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So we've got a teaser image for what is likely a third My Hero Academia movie.

Attachment 102529

I am super excited for more from the franchise, and the previous two movies were great so they've got a good track record with these.

I do kinda fear though that other members of the class will be shoved to the side for these three. Which I get in a way, they are the most popular characters in the series and the period during which they can do anything movie sized right now is when they all intered for Endeavor. So focusing on Deku, Todoroki and Bakugo makes sense.

But I've seen these three together so much now that I'd prefer it if it had been Deku with Uraraka and Iida. Oh well.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

I won't lie: This legitimately made me shed tears. Why is it that a non-canon video game ending feels more like a proper ending for Rambo than the last film did?
    sadly, a lot of folks don't get who john rambo is. true, he is a one man army but he's also a vet who fought in a losing war, tortured for months by the enemy, came home to a government that rejected him, to a public that reviled and hated him and finding out that all of his unit is dead from the war.

he is made for war but doesn't enjoy it or glorify it. he is simply a man who wants peace.

NRS did rambo right.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

IronwoodxBad Decisions is the strongest RWBY ship

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.