Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Maybe it's just because I'm bored of Moro, but I think I actually like Omega Shenron more than the goat.

At least he didn't need Goku to throw him a senzu bean rather than just finishing the job.

spoilers:

Also, Moro's getting another power up. Because of course he is. He has Merus's Angel Powers now.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Oh and now he can merge with the Earth or something on top of that.

end of spoilers

I on the other hand am just done with him.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers

I've been bored with Moro for quite some time now to be honest and this latest development seems like a repeat of the climax against Zamasu. They had a perfectly good ending there and then they just strech it out in a quite frustrating mannen.

Notice the lack of Senzu Beans being thrown around.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

he didn't need a damn bean.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

he didn't need a damn bean.
    Darkness had the Zero-Infinity Combo right? Dude was a crazy duelist.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Darkness had the Zero-Infinity Combo right? Dude was a crazy duelist.
    well i'd say Z-one was more insane. having played with timelords, they are **** busted if you aren't prepped for them.

pakleds are the parasites of star trek. they are utter morons who can barely fly their own ships, steal whatever they can and kill any one to prove that "they are strong".

sometimes i feel bad for them, and other times, i wanna bitch slap their entire race.

*Reads up on the massive info dump revealed about the Dragon King (s) living inside of Touma's right arm in Toaru*

Holy ****, Touma is Recca x 1000. Now I really want to see a fourth rematch between him and Accelerator with his arm chopped off.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

The Primal episode tonight really chopped a lot of onions

Maybe it's just because I'm bored of Moro, but I think I actually like Omega Shenron more than the goat.

At least he didn't need Goku to throw him a senzu bean rather than just finishing the job.

spoilers:

Also, Moro's getting another power up. Because of course he is. He has Merus's Angel Powers now.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:

end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I've been bored with Moro for quite some time now to be honest and this latest development seems like a repeat of the climax against Zamasu. They had a perfectly good ending there and then they just strech it out in a quite frustrating mannen.
    This makes me wonder: Who is more annoying/boring/"I just want you to go away forever"-able: Moro from DBS or Son Bra from DBM.

And yes, I know Dragon Ball Multiverse is "free" and "fan created", but that doesn't mean that what we believe to be the story's faults and shortcomings should just be ignored.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    This makes me wonder: Who is more annoying/boring/"I just want you to go away forever"-able: Moro from DBS or Son Bra from DBM.

And yes, I know Dragon Ball Multiverse is "free" and "fan created", but that doesn't mean that what we believe to be the story's faults and shortcomings should just be ignored.
    do i even wanna know what happened with DBM bra?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Dog really hates that a character, who was booked as much stronger than almost everyone else, proceeded to whip the arses of most everyone weaker than her when she went evil due to the Majin Mark.

She then collapsed psychologically when confronted with an alternate universe of herself who preyed upon her quite specific emotional trauma and broke out of the control.

I didn't find it objectionable but Dog, and apparently some quarters of DBM's readership really didn't like it.

Was discussed in this thread.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 10-19-2020 at 08:13 AM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The latest U16 centric side chapter proved she's been a sociopath even as a child. If you don't care about spoilers: spoilers:
    She turned SSJ2 because she was mad the villain said she, after beating Bra's ass, wanted to fight the "real thing", aka Vegito. She then proceed to destroy the space colony they were standing on, killing her half-brother Goten. One of the villains somehow survived and landed on the nearby planet. Bra, in an effort to kill that one single person, destroyed the planet the woman was standing on, and then the solar system because her blast went through the planet and struck the sun and caused it to go supernova.

When confronted by justifiably pissed off father calling her out of her out of control behavior, she showed zero remorse for killing Goten or any of the innocent people that lived in that solar system. Instead, she was happy because he said she surpassed Gohan. This prompted him to state very plainly that he would have to one day kill her unless she reined in her power because eventually she would be too much for even him to control. Then and only then did she show an ounce of emotion other than joy. Starts here, if you're interested.
    end of spoilers
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

Can't speak for Son Bra as I haven't read DBM, though it's on my list, but I do know that I'm kinda in a minority as most people are fine with the goat man and I will admit that there are several cool and well done aspects about him. But as a whole he just doesn't work for me.

It'll be interesting to see how the fandom at large feels about the most recent development in the Super manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The latest U16 centric side chapter proved she's been a sociopath even as a child. If you don't care about spoilers: spoilers:
    She turned SSJ2 because she was mad the villain said she, after beating Bra's ass, wanted to fight the "real thing", aka Vegito. She then proceed to destroy the space colony they were standing on, killing her half-brother Goten. One of the villains somehow survived and landed on the nearby planet. Bra, in an effort to kill that one single person, destroyed the planet the woman was standing on, and then the solar system because her blast went through the planet and struck the sun and caused it to go supernova.

When confronted by justifiably pissed off father calling her out of her out of control behavior, she showed zero remorse for killing Goten or any of the innocent people that lived in that solar system. Instead, she was happy because he said she surpassed Gohan. This prompted him to state very plainly that he would have to one day kill her unless she reined in her power because eventually she would be too much for even him to control. Then and only then did she show an ounce of emotion other than joy. Starts here, if you're interested.
    end of spoilers

Basically Son Bra.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator