Page 955 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 4558559059459519529539549559569579589599651005105514551955 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 36799
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Again, it's day one. We literally don't know how strong the character is.

And also, GO1 is already playing him.

I mean, honestly GO1 beats 99% of DBFZ players pretty free anyway so him picking up a different strong character changes nothing.
    hush. i can overhype if i want. :P

Extraordinary Member

So.

Zack Snyder's cut of Justice League will officially b released on HBO Max.

Neat.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

the wrestling world mourns for shad gaspar, one half of the tag team "Cryme Tyme". he went out to save his son who was caught in a riptide in the ocean and vanished. his body was recovered today. the last words he said?

"save my son".

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the wrestling world mourns for shad gaspar, one half of the tag team "Cryme Tyme". he went out to save his son who was caught in a riptide in the ocean and vanished. his body was recovered today. the last words he said?

"save my son".
    Oh, ****, that's what happened?

I saw something today about him dying at 39, but I was too busy to click on the link. That's even more tragic.

I'm going to assume his son passed as well?

Astonishing Member

Jeez, my net has been acting up something fierce lately.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

"save my son".
    ...This really is tear-inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Oh, ****, that's what happened?

I saw something today about him dying at 39, but I was too busy to click on the link. That's even more tragic.

I'm going to assume his son passed as well?
    nope. his son lived. like i said, shad swam out to save his son but got caught himself. when the lifeguards made it over to them, shad's last confirmed words were "save my son". they managed to do so but shad got swept out to sea. there was a massive search for him since Monday but nothing turned up until today when they found his body.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...This really is tear-inducing.
    shad was beloved by a lot of people in wrestling. both Kofi Kingston and MVP were really close with shad and his family. (shad and MVP watched Kofi win the world title together at a bar and cried for their friend). roman reigns' first televised match was against shad, who he said was very nice and supportive of him when he was first starting out. no word on how JTG is feeling but since Cryme Tyme were still a tag team on the indies at the time of his death, you know they were always close.

JDfromNY said on his podcast Monday night that HOG asked him if he was cool with CT signing on with them. he said yes because he heard shad was a classy, nice guy and CT was one of his favorite tag teams.

"Stegosaurus!" OrangeRangerPete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So.

Zack Snyder's cut of Justice League will officially b released on HBO Max.

Neat.
    Really?

That is interesting. A lot of people assumed it didn't exist.

I can't really imagine that it would be that much better. But eh. I'll sit down and watch it, for curiosity sake.
    Australian adventurer, and Orange Ranger.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

nope. his son lived. like i said, shad swam out to save his son but got caught himself. when the lifeguards made it over to them, shad's last confirmed words were "save my son". they managed to do so but shad got swept out to sea. there was a massive search for him since Monday but nothing turned up until today when they found his body.

shad was beloved by a lot of people in wrestling. both Kofi Kingston and MVP were really close with shad and his family. (shad and MVP watched Kofi win the world title together at a bar and cried for their friend). roman reigns' first televised match was against shad, who he said was very nice and supportive of him when he was first starting out. no word on how JTG is feeling but since Cryme Tyme were still a tag team on the indies at the time of his death, you know they were always close.

JDfromNY said on his podcast Monday night that HOG asked him if he was cool with CT signing on with them. he said yes because he heard shad was a classy, nice guy and CT was one of his favorite tag teams.
    Again truly rough stuff to swallow. Especially his last words.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeRangerPete View Post
    Really?

That is interesting. A lot of people assumed it didn't exist.

I can't really imagine that it would be that much better. But eh. I'll sit down and watch it, for curiosity sake.
    It didn't exist. They're spending $20million to make it

DBS chapter 60

spoilers:
    goku has lost the fight with moro, forcing 17 and 18 to jump in. merus wants to aid goku but whis tells him that only a GOD or the lord of lords could do so. vegeta masters his new technique but can't get to earth due a promise his masters have made to not use IT to leave their planet. so he learns IT in record time but only enough for one trip. now it's vegeta's turn to face moro.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeRangerPete View Post
    Same.

It'll be interesting to watch. But I have no strong feelings one way or the other for it.

Extraordinary Member

DBS chapter 60

spoilers:
    goku has lost the fight with moro, forcing 17 and 18 to jump in. merus wants to aid goku but whis tells him that only a GOD or the lord of lords could do so. vegeta masters his new technique but can't get to earth due a promise his masters have made to not use IT to leave their planet. so he learns IT in record time but only enough for one trip. now it's vegeta's turn to face moro.
    end of spoilers
    The grade I'll give the arc overall will depend heavily on how the next few chapter go.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Same.

It'll be interesting to watch. But I have no strong feelings one way or the other for it.
    Apparently it's being released as a series or something rather than a movie...?