My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Well, that sounds pretty good ne--(notices it's for Android)...Oh.

(Then notices that it's being produced by Konami)...I see. *Walks away*
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Well, that sounds pretty good ne--(notices it's for Android)...Oh.

(Then notices that it's being produced by Konami)...I see. *Walks away*
    Two things.

I know it's for a gag but the Konami was litterally the first thing in the trailer. How was that the second thing you noticed.

At the end (or the beginning if you watch it backwards which you might've done ) it says that there are two games in development. One for consoles that'll be a 3D action game and one for mobile devices. So there could still be something fun coming from this.

If only anime games were more consistently you know... good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Two things.

I know it's for a gag but the Konami was litterally the first thing in the trailer. How was that the second thing you noticed.

At the end (or the beginning if you watch it backwards which you might've done ) it says that there are two games in development. One for consoles that'll be a 3D action game and one for mobile devices. So there could still be something fun coming from this.

If only anime games were more consistently you know... good.
    My mind knows what to prioritize first, thank you very much. Plus, I skipped ahead of the video. However, I did miss the part that said one of the games would be for consoles. Still conflicted over whether or not I'll buy because...Konami.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-27-2020 at 05:44 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Edens Zero: That was certainly a bittersweet chapter, and I can't help but agree with Rebecca on the last page. I do like that this mini-plot was resolved with any major violent altercations. This series is just really good.

One Piece: Great chapter!
    People are splitting up to get into their own fights. Usopp and Nami are comedy gold in this chapter and the Nine Red Scabbards are doing quite well against Kaido for now.

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    Bakugo isn't dead. None of those went through his heart or anything. He'll be messed up but fine. It'll also be interesting to see if the story will treat this as his atonement for his bullying of Izuku.

But what's way more intriguing is the fact that apparently All For One can possess Shigaraki's body through their quirk, at least for short periods of time. That was kinda hinted at in an earlier chapter, but I didn't expect it be at this level.
    end of spoilers

Phantom Seer: The art in this series just looks so damn cool.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Chainsaw Man had the best chapter this week.

I don't see how anything else could come close to this disturbing but incredibly funny nonsense.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Red Storm

spoilers:
    If Thrint dies I will be very emotionally effected. It's earned, he's been a wonderfully entertaining and intriguing character but I really would like him to not die here.
    end of spoilers
    I did like that guy.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I did like that guy.
    Don't you go using the past tense now Sharp.

Nothing is confirmed yet. He might... /might/ live.

Though his actions are a very "death-flag approaching" kind of move.

spoilers:
    Thrint
    end of spoilers is one of the best boys.

Also, a member of the core cast hasn't died since Triquel went down to win the war and get Luna on side. Given that stakes are now arguably higher, I'd say it's as a good moment as any to have a significant character death.

And to my mind, as much as I love him... spoilers:
    Thrint
    end of spoilers ...just hasn't been as involved as all of the important stuff of late. So, if it's going to be anyone...

Hopefully the character makes it through!

In other news, parts of Canada are back in the thick of Covid, with our government kind of wishy-washing its way around dealing with the problem. I'm nervous, for sure.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Hopefully the character makes it through!

In other news, parts of Canada are back in the thick of Covid, with our government kind of wishy-washing its way around dealing with the problem. I'm nervous, for sure.
    I hear NY is seeing some new outbreaks, which means my area might get hit next.

They did say that, come Fall, COVID would be back in places where it had retreated before.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I hear NY is seeing some new outbreaks, which means my area might get hit next.

They did say that, come Fall, COVID would be back in places where it had retreated before.
    Oh, the second wave is certainly upon us (and really, the US never got over the first...).

It's going to get ugly.
    Why are we here?

Oh, the second wave is certainly upon us (and really, the US never got over the first...).

It's going to get ugly.
    We've already had over 200,000 here in the US, I really hope and pray that it doesn't go up to 400,000 by January 2021.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    We've already had over 200,000 here in the US, I really hope and pray that it doesn't go up to 400,000 by January 2021.
    I honestly don't think that's out of the question, I'm sorry to say.

The disease isn't just confined to specific states any more; it's all through America, and growing again. And school just started. And states are refusing to close. And many places aren't forcing people to wear masks.

And Canada...isn't being terribly smart about it either. But then, our response to Covid was at best mediocre to start with.

The only GOOD news is that doctors have a better handle on how to treat Covid. That's something.
    Why are we here?

My Forum check it out