Page 2419 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 141919192319236924092415241624172418241924202421242224232429 ... LastLast
Results 36,271 to 36,285 of 36895

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Been doing some Nemo and Rae sketches.

(warning: partial giant spider-head in the second to last image, if that bothers you, but its not drawn especially well anyway)

Getting Nemo's ears to look right has always been tricky. Also, I need to come up with a better design for Rae.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 03-05-2024 at 05:13 PM.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Watched a fun little niche action film lately, but then I look more into the details of the movie and find out the reason it was hard to get to/find relates to the actor being an infamous abuser apparently and people have been trying to prevent it from being released. A shame bc it means I realistically can't recommend it to anyone.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Chainsaw Man: *Headdesks* One job. You had ONE JOB, Asa. And as far as I'm concerned, you're one of Kobeni's cousins.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I'm definitely picking up on the Blasphemous/Last Faith aesthetics and gameplay, and I dig it. And it's made by the same developers as Blade Assault, so I'm definitely keeping my eye out for this one.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chainsaw Man: *Headdesks* One job. You had ONE JOB, Asa. And as far as I'm concerned, you're one of Kobeni's cousins.
    Leave my gal Asa alone! She's a nervous clutz at the best of time and just generally terribly equipped for covert ops. She's trying her best!

...judge is still out if she is indeed related to Kobeni or not. Evidence is pointing towards "Yes" though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I'm oddly fascinated by their relationship. Adam's one teeny tiny moment of compassion for another being is a reassuring smile to Lute just as he dies. And Lute is devoted to Adam despite him being... Adam. What is their story?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    This is going to be more ammo for the anti-HEMA dudes, too. It's fucking stupid.
    Yeah.

And HEMA...do it right. Like, if HEMA had done the same, it would have been safe as hell, nobody would have been hurt (aside from possible bruising, but it's a combat sport, that's something you have to accept), and it's possible they wouldn't have done it at all anyway because INEXPERIENCED KIDS.

HEMA knows their stuff, is what I'm saying. It's the difference between trained drivers doing car races with all of the proper gear and cars, and grabbing normal people and normal cars and sending them to race at full speed on a track.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Been doing some Nemo and Rae sketches.

(warning: partial giant spider-head in the second to last image, if that bothers you, but its not drawn especially well anyway)

Getting Nemo's ears to look right has always been tricky. Also, I need to come up with a better design for Rae.
    I'm normally fine with drawings, they'd need to be ultra-realistic to really get my phobia up and running.

*checks them out*

Good stuff - and now I have a better idea of how Nemo looks! I can imagine that rabbit ears not on a rabbit would be tricky to make look right, but you've managed that as well. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm normally fine with drawings, they'd need to be ultra-realistic to really get my phobia up and running.

*checks them out*

Good stuff - and now I have a better idea of how Nemo looks! I can imagine that rabbit ears not on a rabbit would be tricky to make look right, but you've managed that as well. ^_^
    Thanks a lot! :3

Her being lop-eared and always wearing a hat was what was really throwing it at first, most depictions of rabbitfolk always have their ears sticking straight up off their head like they're wearing a headband accessory, so finding a good placement for her hanging ears through her hair, while still allowing the hat to sit on her head was a bit of a puzzle. V:

Also, I'm still figuring out how to properly and consistently draw human heads in the first place, so there's that added on. :V

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm oddly fascinated by their relationship. Adam's one teeny tiny moment of compassion for another being is a reassuring smile to Lute just as he dies. And Lute is devoted to Adam despite him being... Adam. What is their story?
    Also...

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, gonna simulate three matches tonight.

The Mack Daddy of Heimlich County must defend himself against the being from Dimension X. A Veteran of the 70s takes on a Foreigner and a Hippie. The biggest lawsuit will settle in trial of combat.

It's a wild one alright.
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 03-06-2024 at 09:45 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Damn.

After 21 years, Rooster Teeth is shutting down.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Damn.

What? Damnit! That's actually makes me sad.

Wonder what will happen with all the projects they have going.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Damn.

I haven’t been a member in a while there, but I will miss their old content. Still enjoy Red Web and hope it continues in though.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 03-06-2024 at 02:46 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM