Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    my bad. had my sister's dog begging me for attentions.

but yeah. the first main line game in well over a decade. not since metroid: fusion, my personal favorite.
    It looks like they took the general gameplay of Samus Returns but have fine-tuned it so that you have more fluidity and smoother movement.

And it'll be fun to see how well they implement the EMMI enemy.

Extraordinary Member

Metroid Dread had been planned since 2005, but they couldn't get it done due to technical issues. Seeing MEtroid Samus Returns inspired them to revive the project

On another note: The anime pope ranks the One Piece OPs

Extraordinary Member

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Fire Force just continuing to deliver in spades. Holy **** this is rad.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    100+ degrees in early June and the same people who just utterly dropped the ball during the freeze over are now threatening to cut the power due to A/C usage.

As much as I like some things in Texas, I am beginning to loathe other details.
    Well....****. all I can really think of

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That outcome makes more sense to me, even if I was rooting for the other guy our of favoritism.

So with Bat's armor in focus I'm guessing that he'll be fighting Iron man when the show returns.
    Or it's Lois Lane vs Pepper Potts XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You can't save E3. The event needs to die. Just let the various companies showcase their stuff.
    ding ding ding, Sony's actually ahead of the curve for once fleeing the sinking ship

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Wayforward announced River City Girls 2 and River City Girls Zero ( a U.S Port of Shin Nekketsu Koha: Kunio-tachi no Banka) I seen fun indie games announced. Wish Wayforward had footage of River City Girls 2 because I like the first game.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I think Sony's on the right track with having a showcase for its big games and a showcase for small indie games. this way the small indie games won't get overshadowed by the big games.
    My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It's 102°F with the heat index. It's 10:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    100+ degrees in early June and the same people who just utterly dropped the ball during the freeze over are now threatening to cut the power due to A/C usage.

As much as I like some things in Texas, I am beginning to loathe other details.
    Climate Change/Global Warming continues to kick all hell out of us while politicians (and let's face it, people in general...I'm not even going to mention big business, because that's a given) dither, deflect, and debate. Sorry, guys.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Looks like Microsoft buying Bethesda will be everything we feared with exclusivity, good thing I'll have a new PC by then time it launches that can easily run it