Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    This is why Brainy always uses his force field.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

It looks so good. And I'm seeing a few things that look like expansions to the source material.

So hype!

Ao no Exorcist: Holy crap, we really *are* heading into the Devilman route...and I love it.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Not sure what to think of Vash's new design. It's like they took out everything iconic about Vash's design.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So, new information is regards to Trigun Stampede is that it will serve as a prequel for Trigun, focusing on Vash from his early days as a gunslinger and bounty-head.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Ao no Exorcist: Holy crap, we really *are* heading into the Devilman route...and I love it.
    Yeah, this is some unnerving end of days stuff. Gonna be real interesting to see how the world copes if the good guys manage to beat back Satan here.

And I'll be honest... I had completely forgotten that Reiji existed.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Not sure what to think of Vash's new design. It's like they took out everything iconic about Vash's design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, new information is regards to Trigun Stampede is that it will serve as a prequel for Trigun, focusing on Vash from his early days as a gunslinger and bounty-head.

I saw a take that, while the series looks technically very well put together, it doesn't feel like Trigun. Trigun, as a series, has a kind of textured gritty felling. This style makes things feel too clean.

I'm intrigued by it, because I really like Trigun and it's rare to see good 3D work of this quality, literally Orange are broadly in a league of their own.

But, she feels different.

EDIT: To be positive though, that sequence where Vash dodges shots at point blank is sick and the score is nice. Orange really know how to do action stuff so I'm hoping it comes together well.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 07-04-2022 at 04:16 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    the boys, sharp

they are back in town
    Only four chapters so far?

*clenches fists*

Whyyyyyyyy???
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Only four chapters so far?

*clenches fists*

Whyyyyyyyy???
    I'm just glad that it seems to be shaping up nicely so far. As well you know, Zatch Bell is one of my favourite shonen series, being absolutely masterclass of the genre so I am verrrry nervous about Raiku going back to what felt so definitively done. Especially since Doubutsu no Kuni felt like a real evolution for him as a writer.

But, counterpoint - THE BOYS! THEY ARE BACK!

I'm very glad that Raiku still knows how to write Kiyomaru with that specific mix of "furiously competent and intelligent scrapper," and "likeable goof who is constantly put upon by almost everyone around him,"

Also, Gash is TALLER! O-O

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm just glad that it seems to be shaping up nicely so far. As well you know, Zatch Bell is one of my favourite shonen series, being absolutely masterclass of the genre so I am verrrry nervous about Raiku going back to what felt so definitively done. Especially since Doubutsu no Kuni felt like a real evolution for him as a writer.

But, counterpoint - THE BOYS! THEY ARE BACK!

I'm very glad that Raiku still knows how to write Kiyomaru with that specific mix of "furiously competent and intelligent scrapper," and "likeable goof who is constantly put upon by almost everyone around him,"

Also, Gash is TALLER! O-O
    Glad I didn't read this post before I finished reading chapter 4!

Yeah, holy cow, what an ending for the fourth chapter. I got goosebumps and actually teared up. And Kiyomaru is certainly still himself, with super-brain at least partly working like it was at the end of the last series and who will kill himself trying to do the right thing. I'm VERY impressed by this one - it has all the feel of the old one, from the art to the themes to the mood to the humor.

The boys...they are back.

They are back.

*cheers*
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 07-04-2022 at 05:07 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Cool fight. Was a bit surprised by the outcome.

For the next fight, who the heck is spoilers:
    Excalibur
    end of spoilers?