Page 487 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 3874374774834844854864874884894904914975375879871487 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 36576
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Holy ****, it's still going?! I just assumed it got cancelled like a lot of shows from that era.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    LOL this stuff was on when I was a kid and it's still going?

That's actually commendable. Kudos.
    yup. added a few new characters too, including DW's new best friend and possibly future husbando, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yup. added a few new characters too, including DW's new best friend and possibly future husbando, bud.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    bud is a hoot. kid is hardcore for a kid. even the tibbles won't **** with him.

Extraordinary Member

mashiba has truly evolved, both as a boxer and as a character.
    Seeing other boxers triumph is always a hoot. I hope Sendo gets a big match soon, we haven't seen him box for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Oh my.

It has Genndy's name on it so I'm ready to give it a shot.
    there are some bits i'm ok with: the whole "superheroes have issues" thing and wally accidently killing a bunch of people.

but the whole "framing booster and harley and using the speed force to make them think the other did it" thing? nope. nope. nope.
    There being a place that specifically helps super hero with psyological and emotional trauma is a great idea. There's a lot of interesting character studies you could do with such a place.

Using that idea as a springboard for a murder mystery event ala Identity Crisis is a great start to ruin a great idea. Add a sprinkle of Harley Quinn is great bias and some major screwing up of Wally West and you've got a story that I'd rather never ignore forever and ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Okay, speculation about a Seven Deadly Sins sequel has some substantiated evidence since Nakaba discussed it last year. https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbo...l-possibility/ Though, that depends on whether his editors will permit it.

And it looks like the series isn't going to be wrapped up in a couple of chapters since he stated that he always intended to make a total of 40 volumes while there's only 36. So, these epilogue chapters are essentially red herrings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So Seven Deadly Sins might not be as over as we thought
    That was great fake out.

I know that I was supposed to feel horrified by it. But I kinda laughed because of how sudden it all was.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That's a solid stinger right there.
    And the greatest troll ever.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The more chapters of Abyss Rage that I read the more that I want to see the main bad guy go all out. I also like the female lead a lot too. I'm pleasantly surprised that she hasn't didn't suffered the fate that I thought she was going to.

Wow, I'm genuinely amazed this series is still going on. I thought its syndication ended in the early 2000s, but I'm glad to see a piece of my childhood is still around.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Kingdom 600

spoilers:
    Houken: I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF MARTIAL PROWESS!

*gets stabbed clean through the leg by a half dead grandpa who can't even hold his sword up."
    end of spoilers

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Kingdom 600

spoilers:

*gets stabbed clean through the leg by a half dead grandpa who can't even hold his sword up."
    end of spoilers
    That was an entirely rad moment.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I think your boss needs to realize that workers are paid crap these days, and loyalty works both ways.
    I talked to him this morning and he’s decided to put me on night shift. This works out great for me. If all goes according to plan I should be able to start training next month.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'm guessing "Secretly mind controlled by"... I dunno, Gorilla Grodd? Who's a powerful psychic in the DC verse?

I dunno. Point is mind controlled into acting like goobers as part of an evil plan to discredit the world's greatest heroes!
    That, actually, would be a better reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Kingdom 600

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Maybe the writer is getting sick of his crap.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I talked to him this morning and he’s decided to put me on night shift. This works out great for me. If all goes according to plan I should be able to start training next month.
    Good stuff, man.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I just read the most recent Shuumatsu No Valkyrie chapter and I’m liking Kojiro even more.