Page 529 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 2942947951952552652752852953053153253353957962910291529 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 36572

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Astral Chain's looking good

Yup and I'm hoping we hear more about Platinum's other Action RPG, Babylon's Fall.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Astral Chain's looking good

Surprised to find out recently that this is completley owned by nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yup and I'm hoping we hear more about Platinum's other Action RPG, Babylon's Fall.
    Sadly didn't hear a peep about it this E3. I'm hoping maaaaaybe we get to hear something about it whenever Sony's next Playstation Direct is.

The new Kengan chapter was pretty good. Sambo dude is legit and his only loss has been revealed.

Ghost was pretty cool too. I’m looking forward to more Purgatory fighters.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    The new Kengan chapter was pretty good. Sambo dude is legit and his only loss has been revealed.
    I rather enjoyed that part.

Ghost was pretty cool too. I’m looking forward to more Purgatory fighters.
    I like that the writer pointed out that Ghost's big weakness was his love for 'tricks' and that they would likely only work once (if that). Again, the writer shows some interesting grasp of reality while writing crazy, semi-magical martial arts. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I rather enjoyed that part.

I like that the writer pointed out that Ghost's big weakness was his love for 'tricks' and that they would likely only work once (if that). Again, the writer shows some interesting grasp of reality while writing crazy, semi-magical martial arts. ^_^
    I love a good blend of realism and over the top when it comes to fight scenes. The author of Tough is really good at that.

BANNED

I still have wonder why DC chose the time that they did to make a deal to produce RWBY comics. Seems like they really missed the boat with RWBY there. I mean you should strike when the iron is hot with that kind of thing, not when a franchise is on it's way out.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

sometimes, i hate living in this country.

pisses me off.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    I still have wonder why DC chose the time that they did to make a deal to produce RWBY comics. Seems like they really missed the boat with RWBY there. I mean you should strike when the iron is hot with that kind of thing, not when a franchise is on it's way out.
    The Franchise isn't on the way out. It just had it's best season

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

damn.

mori and daewi are in the **** now. how are they gonna fight an army of agents, all using national treasures, without killing them?

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Well, supposedly the series is going to end after Volume 9 (at least that was the original plan before Monty passed), and we're getting to Volume 7, so it technically is on its way out. But as far as popularity goes, it hasn't waned much despite what loudly disgruntled naysayers claim.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 06-14-2019 at 01:50 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    While I would agree with that sentiment in turms of quality of the season, I would say it's on it's way out in terms of popularity.