Page 2398 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 1398189822982348238823942395239623972398239924002401240224082448 ... LastLast
Results 35,956 to 35,970 of 36957
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Medaka Kuroiwa is impervious to my charms is equal parts interesting and frustrating.

mona is the "queen bee" of her high school: beautiful, charming and lusted over by everyone boy in the school..........save one. medaka is seemingly unaffected by her charms, due to him growing up in a temple and wanting to be a monk. thus, he denies himself such thoughts and comes off as a bit cold and aloof. the series starts with mona trying to make him fall for her like everyone else but she ends up falling for him and now she wants to express her own feeling for him. what's worse is that many other girls in her school start to fall for him as well.

its interesting in how the girls pursue the boy who isn't your typical shojo protag. its frustrating because medaka is so hell bent on following his strict codes of being a monk that he sort of denies himself perfectly healthy relationships with girls and mona and the girls just seem to push their own feelings about him without even knowing what he likes or consulting his feelings concerning such things.

at times, it pisses me off but not so much as to i want to drop it. its........very weird.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Caught up on the last big arc of Frieren. Fun times. Clever way to get more solid screen time for the Hero Party.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

congrats to the MII-VERSE champion, zero.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    congrats to the MII-VERSE champion, zero.

Zero's looking like a baller with that belt.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

For those wondering how Capcom would do Ed's inputs in SF6, since they were simple inputs in SF5. Here's the Playstation blog covering that.

https://blog.playstation.com/2024/02...n-february-27/
    My Forum check it out

my Hodgepodge ( everything and the Kitchen Sink ) RPG idea with new premise

Picture this you and group of strangers take part as beta testers in a new virtual reality RPG. However this RPG isn't what you expect there's no plot , no story, everything is just jumble chaotic mess. You can't figure out if the creators had clashing ideas and just decide to lump everything in or if they were just plain lazy. Well in this world you can either attempt to make a coherent story out of this chaotic mess, all you can just go with the flow and embrace the chaos.

in this RPG you have the usually RPG things like classes, skills, feats, etc, but here's the twist classes, skills and feats will all be jumble around.
    My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Caught up on the last big arc of Frieren. Fun times. Clever way to get more solid screen time for the Hero Party.
    Definitely good times. I enjoyed it, and it certainly foreshadows some possible demons-to-come.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Huh. New Power Ranger comic out co-written by Amy Jo Johnson. Neat.
    Now, that's interesting.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Definitely good times. I enjoyed it, and it certainly foreshadows some possible demons-to-come.

Now, that's interesting.
    I'm wondering if there's going to be another timeskip soon since spoilers:
    it was foretold that Tot's planet-killing curse would activate in 100 years during that period of the Hero's Journey and if my math is off, that could be in another thirty-eight years from the current timeframe.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'm wondering if there's going to be another timeskip soon since spoilers:
    it was foretold that Tot's planet-killing curse would activate in 100 years during that period of the Hero's Journey and if my math is off, that could be in another thirty-eight years from the current timeframe.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think it might only be another twenty or so? Maybe a bit less. Unless I'm misremembering, its been at least eighty years since the The Demon King was killed, plus whatever time was between the mention of the curse and the King's defeat. But yeah, I'm not sure if the manga would actually do a twenty year time skip for the characters to reach it.
    end of spoilers

the three new factions formed last night.
    the unholy union, founded by the 2D dictator, mr. game and watch.
    unholy union.jpg

the purifiers, created by mario to keep smash pure of the JRPG characters.
    purifiers gang.jpg

and finally, BULLET CLUB SMASH!

bullet club smash.jpg

My Forum check it out

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

^ Are we even allowed to post that? They censored it but Roshi's still running around naked the whole video. Maybe leave it as a link?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.