Page 399 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 2993493893953963973983994004014024034094494998991399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 36770
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Come at me bro.

And yeah, my friends would rage out about how the Dark Side would walk mudholes in that ass when we play lol.
    I grinded Han to be pretty much my one best hero. The dude may have crappy health points but he wrecks.

But when he wears the coat...You know the one.

He's no longer Han Solo, he's the goddamn General.

Who needs Anakin when we got the General?

Good news: I won't go to work for a few days.

Bad News: I have to stay in bed because my left leg collapsed underneath me, leaving me in excruciating pain until the swelling goes down.

Even if it was due to my lack of coordination and balance, I still blame you Cthulhu!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Bad News: I have to stay in bed because my left leg collapsed underneath me, leaving me in excruciating pain until the swelling goes down.

Even if it was due to my lack of coordination and balance, I still blame you Cthulhu!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I read a lot about dude back in the day. He was a beast with a submachine gun too.
    his total kill count, including sniping and gunning down some russians with his machine gun, is around 700. unless i missed someone, that would make simo the deadliest single soldier in the history of war.

ouchies, brah. heal up.

old devy vs. new devy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    My favourite 'everyone jobs' arc was when Ali's son basically ambushed every one of the B-rank fighters, beat them, and they all came back under their own 'ambush' circumstances and absolutely destroyed him.

Maaaan, I loved that.

Was pretty much the only part of Baki I've actually fully enjoyed (outside of the arc).
    I loved when Jack smashes him.

One Piece

spoilers:
    Fun chapter. Queen's putting Luffy through a deadly Sumo tournament...but he's gonna have to find better competition for him. Meanwhile Raizou seems like he has to brush up on his ninja skills...but still he found that the mysterious figure in the prison was one of their old Samurai allies.

We have the return if Happiness Punch in the bathhouse. Surpisingly, Drake got hit pretty hard by it lol. Guess he's not as stoic as he seems and it's great to get some more personality out of him. Thankfully, he didn't get as uh...as over the top as Sanji. Speaking of Sanji, despite his perving, he managed to gather someone pretty useful information. But now Kaidou's forces know a bit too much. They know about the crescent moon tattoos plus they know of the potential Germany prescence and now they've got Law's crew. The Straw Hats have a lot of work ahead of them, if they want this plan to get underway.

And Zoro finds the thief who stole his sword. Really like that dude's Benkei inspired design.
    end of spoilers

You blaming me doesn't have a leg to stand on ...

Seriously though, I hope you feel better, and experience a swift recovery man.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

spoilers:
    Fun chapter. Queen's putting Luffy through a deadly Sumo tournament...but he's gonna have to find better competition for him. Meanwhile Raizou seems like he has to brush up on his ninja skills...but still he found that the mysterious figure in the prison was one of their old Samurai allies.

We have the return if Happiness Punch in the bathhouse. Surpisingly, Drake got hit pretty hard by it lol. Guess he's not as stoic as he seems and it's great to get some more personality out of him. Thankfully, he didn't get as uh...as over the top as Sanji. Speaking of Sanji, despite his perving, he managed to gather someone pretty useful information. But now Kaidou's forces know a bit too much. They know about the crescent moon tattoos plus they know of the potential Germany prescence and now they've got Law's crew. The Straw Hats have a lot of work ahead of them, if they want this plan to get underway.

And Zoro finds the thief who stole his sword. Really like that dude's Benkei inspired design.
    end of spoilers
    Man, I need to re-read this arc already. I'd completely forgotten about the crescent moon tattoos and I can't remember what happened on or off screen. And there are so many pieces flying around in this arc.

spoilers:
    I'd very much like to see a throwdown between Sanji and X Drake, they both need a really cool long fight.

It's nice to see Luffy bust out Emperor haki again. I'm still hoping that he'll have to evolve and strengthen that so that we can see it used against strogner threats as well this arc.

I wonder if Kawamatsu before, considering how Oda just flat out refuses to show this guy. He's planning for a big reveal and there might be more to this guy than we think.
    end of spoilers

none can stand against happiness punch.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    his total kill count, including sniping and gunning down some russians with his machine gun, is around 700. unless i missed someone, that would make simo the deadliest single soldier in the history of war.

ouchies, brah. heal up.
    Hmm, is this that Finnish (I think he was Finnish, or maybe Norwegian) sniper guy that fought in the Winter War?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

Take it easy man.

Watch or play something fun. I can recommend Monster Prom, it is absolutely delightful.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

....Hearing the story bout this 2000 bucks pizza makes me eager to dropkick whoever thought gold should be edible.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

....Hearing the story bout this 2000 bucks pizza makes me eager to dropkick whoever thought gold should be edible.
    ...that's a pizza?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!