Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    solomonster talked to sapp and sapp was given permission to reveal this today. according to him, bray got covid eariler this year, hence why he was taken off tv. the covid aggravated a heart condition bray got, which put him out longer and more than likely lead to his heart attack which is what assume to have taken him.
    That's really tragic and just sad all around.

solomonster talked to sapp and sapp was given permission to reveal this today. according to him, bray got covid eariler this year, hence why he was taken off tv. the covid aggravated a heart condition bray got, which put him out longer and more than likely lead to his heart attack which is what assume to have taken him.
    Yeah, I read that on Rajah.

And then literally the first reaction post was some tactless, moronic, tinfoil-hat-wearing fuckwit saying:

Yes, because it’s Covid causing athletes to have heart attacks on the field and eighteen year olds on the court. Seems like it’s always anything but the vax, but you’re not allowed to question it. Oh well. Bet $1,000 he was up to date on his 28 boosters.
    Honestly… if only they could vaccinate against stupid.
    Chief Curmudgeon

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, I read that on Rajah.

And then literally the first reaction post was some tactless, moronic, tinfoil-hat-wearing fuckwit saying:

Honestly… if only they could vaccinate against stupid.
    because they have to use the death of someone else to spread their crap.

Going from talking about fond memories of Terry only to be horrified in real time learning of Bray's passing really says just how hard this sudden news hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

Going from talking about fond memories of Terry only to be horrified in real time learning of Bray's passing really says just how hard this sudden news hit.
    i just shared that on FB.

you can see booker go from confusion to shock to heartbreak. the way he said "bray wyatt is dead?" was like a lot of us felt.

i just shared that on FB.

you can see booker go from confusion to shock to heartbreak. the way he said "bray wyatt is dead?" was like a lot of us felt.
    Yeah, I was at work just eager to finish my shift only to be floored by the news on my feeds.

And just 36...Just two years ahead from me.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

That sounds awful.

COVID is some nasty stuff, it's still out there despite our governments trying to say otherwise, and there's another wave brewing.

Take care, everyone.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

to try to lighten the mood, "ascendancy 4X" continues to smash expectations as far as crowdfunding goes. its original goal was around 20k. its currently over 300k in backers, with myself as one of them. its currently in the top 10 on BGG and reviews from the big names in boardgaming on youtube are glowing. this was the first game i've ever backed and i'm glad i did.

to try to lighten the mood, "ascendancy 4X" continues to smash expectations as far as crowdfunding goes. its original goal was around 20k. its currently over 300k in backers, with myself as one of them. its currently in the top 10 on BGG and reviews from the big names in boardgaming on youtube are glowing. this was the first game i've ever backed and i'm glad i did.
    That's certainly nice.

That's certainly nice.

so far, this is the best gameplay vid for it i've seen.

Fantastic Member

OSP looks at prison breaks:

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

so far, this is the best gameplay vid for it i've seen.
    Awesome. Quite interesting...I just hope to get the time to actually be free. Multitasking work and chores has been draining.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Awesome. Quite interesting...I just hope to get the time to actually be free. Multitasking work and chores has been draining.
    its ok. the game doesn't ship until next year. the game you saw in the vid is a beta.