Astonishing Member

Default Viltrum empire vs these folks

Given the Mark vs. Supes thread - what about this multiverse wandering:

1. Viltrum empire - a few of them (let's say 5) try to take over Earths with OP magical types:

a. Anos Voldigoad and his buddies
    b. Wang Ling, the Immortal king - any other typical OP Heroes you want to try out.
    c. MU - opposition will be Classic Fate, or DC - Classic Fate - no Spectre (stomp)

2. Run into the GLC at the height of its staffing with the classic Guardians (probably a stomp) but you can bring in all of the Viltrum if you want.

3. The Culture Universe, the Galactic Patrol universe with both the Children of the Lens and all the Arisians in the game. plus the 2nd stage Lensmen and the millions of GP space battleships with their shields.

I assume you mean Classic Strange for the MU, not Classic Fate…?
    Chief Curmudgeon

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I assume you mean Classic Strange for the MU, not Classic Fate…?
    Following that, Classic Strange, or, heck, Classic Dr. Fate is too much for the Viltrumites. ESPECIALLY given that this is a scenario and not a rumble. I don't think that even 5 Thraggs could blitz Strange or Fate (they just don't hit hard enough to get through the defenses), and 5 generic Viltrumites wouldn't even wake Strange up from a nap.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Sorry for typo.

What do folks think about the anime OP types?