Page 495 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 3954454854914924934944954964974984995055455959951495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 36573
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

MITB has made me more furious than i've ever been watching wrestling.

vince screwed the fans like he screwed bret.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

That finsihed SUUUUUUUUUCKED

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    That finsihed SUUUUUUUUUCKED
    i've been watching wrestling for over 30 years. this is only one of the handful of times i've been this legit pissed.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

i've been watching wrestling for over 30 years. this is only one of the handful of times i've been this legit pissed.
    This is why I stopped watching other than Mania.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    This is why I stopped watching other than Mania.
    Honestly, while the rest of the PPV wasn't perfect, it was pretty good. It's just that the finish to the main event was a dollop of ****

it's ironic that brock seems to be getting another run with the UT after seeing the best UT title match ever with seth/aj.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Saw your video, came here, and....God damn hell! Why?! Why is this happening?!

...It's like Vince watched Game of Thrones and decided..." You know what, I bet I can piss more people off than what people are feeling towards that show's final season!"

Don't watch wrestling, but you people've made me curious. What happened to fill you people with rage?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Don't watch wrestling, but you people've made me curious. What happened to fill you people with rage?
    There's this guy named Brock Lesnar. He's a part timer, so you can basically only ever expect to see him on Pay Per Views. He's got a badass rep, so basically anyone who fights him is the under dog. Brock recently had a lengthy run with the Universal Championship, during which he and the belt were barely on TV.

Tonight, there was a pay per view called Money in the Bank, where the winner receives a briefcase which allows them to instantly challenge for any title, at any point. Even right after the champ has just fought someone else. As you might expect, heels almost always do that, and almost always win.

So you've got a guy who is already heavily favored to win, who no one wants to see with a championship, and now he has someone that would nigh gurantee a championship victory to anyone who has it

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    There's this guy named Brock Lesnar. He's a part timer, so you can basically only ever expect to see him on Pay Per Views. He's got a badass rep, so basically anyone who fights him is the under dog. Brock recently had a lengthy run with the Universal Championship, during which he and the belt were barely on TV.

Tonight, there was a pay per view called Money in the Bank, where the winner receives a briefcase which allows them to instantly challenge for any title, at any point. Even right after the champ has just fought someone else. As you might expect, heels almost always do that, and almost always win.

So you've got a guy who is already heavily favored to win, who no one wants to see with a championship, and now he has someone that would nigh gurantee a championship victory to anyone who has it
    I guess I should've clarified I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I do kinda keep up with it somewhat (WWE stuff anyways). Know about Brock (first Pay-Per-View I ever ordered was Wrestlemania XX where he had that stinker of a match against Goldberg), Money In The Bank, Universal Championship, and him being an unstoppable beast part-timer (complete with breaking Undertaker's Streak, which rubbed plenty of fans the wrong way for reasons other than the actual Streak-breaking).

But... yeah, I can see why giving what is basically a guarantee to get your biggest championship to a guy who barely shows up on TV would piss people off. Especially after he recently had a lengthy run where he barely showed up on TV.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The last episode of Game of Thrones is the best Game of Thrones episode I've seen since...hell, I can't remember. At least since Season 4.

I’d also note that this is on the same show where Shane McMahon won a match through being too sweaty for Miz to suplex.

No, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I’d also note that this is on the same show where Shane McMahon won a match through being too sweaty for Miz to suplex.

No, really.
    ... Wat?

I'm pretty sure all wrestlers get sweaty, since they're engaged in strenuous physical activity. What makes Shane McMahon's sweat some kind of special 'anti-grip' lubricant? Or are they implying that Shane has a medical condition that causes his sweat to be more grease-like than an average wrestler?

And this must be a new medical condition, since Shane's never been too sweaty to be grappled before.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    ... Wat?

I'm pretty sure all wrestlers get sweaty, since they're engaged in strenuous physical activity. What makes Shane McMahon's sweat some kind of special 'anti-grip' lubricant? Or are they implying that Shane has a medical condition that causes his sweat to be more grease-like than an average wrestler?

And this must be a new medical condition, since Shane's never been too sweaty to be grappled before.
    It was a cage match. Shane was trying to escape over the top, and Mix was trying to Superplex him. Shane slipped out of his shirt and escaped

Oh, I’ve also just found out that, despite only taking part in the match for about 2 minutes, Brock still managed to cause an injury to Ali with an errant ladder throw.